Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swaginfinite
    started a topic Avatar picture

I think it would be cool to be able to like upload your own pic for your avatar pic so that everyone does'nt look the same in the small selection or atleast increase the number of avatar pic choices

• captcortez
    replied
    CUstom pics mean more lag in game. Until they can sort out the lag we already have I dont think this is a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• R25260783
    replied
    +1
    This was also my suggestion before during MT

Leave a comment:

• Elysion76
    replied
    I like the suggestions and ideas about better character customization. The fact that there are only 3 playable character classes plus male or female option is still quite limited. Don't allow players to customize the coloration of the gear sets, but simple renders for hair color, style, and skin color would help diversify them enough to satisfy most players.

Again, don't allow color changes to the outfits as was suggested in previous posts. What would be cool to see is some sort of emblem, tabard, cloak, armband, pennant, or other symbol bearing his or her guild's chosen colors and design. On that note, I have noticed that some of the character's gear graphics disappear upon adding wings to their outfit.

As far as in-game avatar images go... yes, this too could be a bit more diverse based on all the different sorts of NPCs, beasts, and monsters found within the game. Just use them to expand the current avatar list to choose from, or revamp it altogether based on the individual player's customized character image. I have also noticed that my in-game avatar image does not change to the selected image when opening the group formation feature for 3v3 or mp dungeons. Might need to check into that.

Leave a comment:

• R23604715
    replied
    avatar in game? there must be an optional colors of dresses

Leave a comment:

• swaginfinite
    replied
    yes i mean in game cuz in game everyones pic is the same pretty much cuz there are only like 3 good ones that anybody uses (same player dif account)

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
    With all the monsters & humanoid enemies in the game, you'd think there'd be more avatars to choose from.
    But how about this: Add facial customization, but with maybe 10 variations with eyes, nose, hair color, hair style, skin color, facial hair, facial permanent expression (an expression that doesnt change just remains as chosen), and facial tattoos.
    But just leave some of the character's (the model) facial changes to default since it'll be pretty difficult to see the exact changes on the character's small face, but hair style & color and the skin should be built on the model as chosen by the player - an yes it can be done, seen tons of other browser games with not nearly as much features as Wartune being able to do it. And its not the tech either, its whether they actually wanna do the change.

And I noticed that theres a grayed out option next to "character name" that implies that a player can change their ingame name, so can you guys allow that feature? And if you guys are worried about people changing their name every minute or whatever, just make it so you can only change your name once with a little warning that says "Are you sure? Once you make the change, its permanent! Are really sure you want to make the change?" an from then on just remove the option once its used.
    +1 to all ideas
    little change

Add an extra change name attempt for balens and 3 attempts for VIPs
    Means u can change the name once for free
    once for balens (100 balens)
    and once more if ur a VIP (good for business)

Leave a comment:

• Gyrannon
    replied
    With all the monsters & humanoid enemies in the game, you'd think there'd be more avatars to choose from.
    But how about this: Add facial customization, but with maybe 10 variations with eyes, nose, hair color, hair style, skin color, facial hair, facial permanent expression (an expression that doesnt change just remains as chosen), and facial tattoos.
    But just leave some of the character's (the model) facial changes to default since it'll be pretty difficult to see the exact changes on the character's small face, but hair style & color and the skin should be built on the model as chosen by the player - an yes it can be done, seen tons of other browser games with not nearly as much features as Wartune being able to do it. And its not the tech either, its whether they actually wanna do the change.

And I noticed that theres a grayed out option next to "character name" that implies that a player can change their ingame name, so can you guys allow that feature? And if you guys are worried about people changing their name every minute or whatever, just make it so you can only change your name once with a little warning that says "Are you sure? Once you make the change, its permanent! Are really sure you want to make the change?" an from then on just remove the option once its used.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Oh! Well I don't think they're allowed to make more customization for the characters than there already is.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    He does mean the ingame avatars, and it's very unlikely they will implement an upload option. I don't even think that's possible on this type of platform, but it would lead to people uploading inappropriate pics, which creates more work for staff.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    i think he means in game but if its on forum then
    we can upload our pics just go into settings and edit avatar and wala

Leave a comment:

• Zack_Jax
    replied
    I uploaded my own avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    You mean we can't upload our own pics for our avatars???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X