multi accts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi accts

is there a max on how many accts can be logged in at once . i use a couble dozen accts per day with any were from 6-12 logged in at once . as of last night i cant logg 4 in without crashing . any1 else have this problem ?

Why do you have so many characters?

Regarding your question, not sure if there is a limit. But you are probably crashing because of the lag having so many open. I have 2 open at times and the lag is really bad.
    Last edited by R262181389; 01-14-2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

You must have a serious computer to run that many sessions at one time - it's minimum 0.5 GB of RAM for each one when I have multiples open, often closer to 1GB. They also get seriously unstable if I try to run them in the same browser, so it really only works consistently if I use separate browsers.

So, I'm amazed you have been able to run so many this long. Every patch takes up more resources, so you've just hit the limit of what your computer can do at this point. My old laptop could run 2 sessions really well when I first started playing, and now it can't run even one acceptably.

Comment

I can barely run one...
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

my system is top of the line with 12 online at once about every 2 hours ide need to refresh a few accts but as of last night can only logg 4 in and when i try a 5th all of them crash

Comment

LOL.. i have 1 and even this is too much... ok i understand 2 maybe, but 3+... why just why??

E: Im a cupcaking liar. I have 2, another one is in oceanic lvl.11 just for spying.
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-15-2015, 07:52 AM. Reason: censor bypassing.
            Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

i use to have 80+ online at once with no real problems using IE but for actual runs i can still run all 4 in an mp

Comment

Seems like a flash player crash, try cheking your flash player settings, how is your RAM doing, if you are running mutiple in the same browser could be browser memory cap, check that, mmmm... try changing acc to another browser to see if are those browser that has the issue, sometimes when browser updates flash player start to fail.

And as other asked... why so many accounts????
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

had them for guild tree but stopped once i hit lvl 80 and use to run all 4 cos myself running everything passed/got higher then if i ran with 3 different ppl all with higher BRs then the ones i ran.

Comment

Originally posted by wudafuu View Post
                    is there a max on how many accts can be logged in at once . i use a couble dozen accts per day with any were from 6-12 logged in at once . as of last night i cant logg 4 in without crashing . any1 else have this problem ?
                    Could I ask how do you have so many?

Comment

Originally posted by Skenderbeau View Post
                      had them for guild tree but stopped once i hit lvl 80 and use to run all 4 cos myself running everything passed/got higher then if i ran with 3 different ppl all with higher BRs then the ones i ran.
                      LOL, seriously, try to make some friends. this is not a job. too much effort for a game and no fun at all. the best part is jocking with ur friends while doing a dungeon, even talking is nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X