Knight Skill Tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Skill Tree

Lately I got a chance to take a preview of the latest version of Wartune in China. Noticeably, the knight skill tree is modified. Namely,

- Intercept inflicts a percentage damage instead of a fixed damage
    - Reverse Damage becomes a passive skill that has a certain chance to deflect some percentage damage up to 50k (almost same as a low level Deflection astral)
    - Enhanced Block restores up to 40k HP instead of 3k

I know that the changes for Intercept and Reverse Damage are significantly different, but the change in Enhanced Block is only a numeric difference. I'm just wondering if the US version could implement this change earlier, as for now Enhanced Block is basically useless for anyone with over 50k HP, and the damage receive at higher levels are hardly possible to go below 3k because the opponents and monsters typically have over 30k ATK. Making this change will benefit both the knight player and their teammates, as it puts back a significant amount of self-healing ability to the knight class and reduces the burden of healing.

Just an idea that I came up while I explored the game. Any thoughts on this?

chinese server content got crazy I already haven't checked it for a long time

well my opinion on the 3 skills:
    - Intercept inflicts a percentage damage instead of a fixed damage
    well not a big matter as now I seldom do PvP, but yes a nice change, 3000-6000 dmg really nothing to 80s

- Reverse Damage becomes a passive skill that has a certain chance to deflect some percentage damage up to 50k (almost same as a low level Deflection astral)
    Good change, and it should have changed long time ago. 1000/rd is just stupid

- Enhanced Block restores up to 40k HP instead of 3k
    Nice change so unless your HP reach 1 mil you won't get any disadvantage
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Us knights will become god class even if block restoration hp got up to only 20k. xD
      well oh wait, we already are xP

Comment

Originally posted by sarahlouise View Post
        Us knights will become god class even if block restoration hp got up to only 20k. xD
        well oh wait, we already are xP
        Knight is a great class but at same br rating, u cant steamroll ppl (delphics
        In the face without guardian are killers).

That being said, with that block heal update knights with a high block/balanced
        Stats will basically become powerhouses (if played right).

I wonder what the other classes will get tho, updated delphic hell thunder
        That actually stuns could be useful lol

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
          I wonder what the other classes will get tho, updated delphic hell thunder
          That actually stuns could be useful lol
          Only reason it doesn't stun as much is Shock stat, my teammate uses it in group arena and it works every now an then, but shock tends to lower all stun skills to a very small proc rate (until they release stun stones in which case let the cash flow to be the king of stun)

changes for knight skills seem nice, can already imagine the whining to come lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

changes for knight skills seem nice, can already imagine the whining to come lol
            Ikr, most of them will be archers saying 'we healing them instead of dealing' lol , if u know what i mean.
            S371/Zetsuen.
            Honor: GDK
            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

originally some of the adv skill would be different as well. i remember the adv mage skill which would do fixed heal dmg based on skill, was doing dmg instead on china. so it might mean we dont get some changes.

block heal increase is nice, but that would completly reduce the nerf knights had a while ago. i dont say its bad, but it seems useless to do it at this momement.
              in china ppl have easily 1m br so it's logical that 3k hp is completly useless, but i dont think the game is ready for that pace to be useful.

also im curious about the other classes if they had changes.

Comment

No point to comment on this if its going to our version in an year. Game changes so fast and so much lately that what looks good now might turn out to be utter rubbish.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Only reason it doesn't stun as much is Shock stat, my teammate uses it in group arena and it works every now an then, but shock tends to lower all stun skills to a very small proc rate (until they release stun stones in which case let the cash flow to be the king of stun)

I`ve noticed also in TOK, holy seal doesnt work 100% anymore on shadows.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                    I`ve noticed also in TOK, holy seal doesnt work 100% anymore on shadows.
                    Hasn't failed my team yet, but you know it can only be used once per battle right? Stun once and that's it, kill them or die. *shrug
                    Well haven't seen it fail anyways, unless it was 2nd time stunning same person.

Comment

Hasn't failed my team yet, but you know it can only be used once per battle right? Stun once and that's it, kill them or die. *shrug
                      Lol yes i know it can be used once per battle haha, but i have failed few times trying to stun before they awake and not working, meanwhile the other team mates stunned right after me and worked.. or reverse.

Comment

hi

hello ...............................................
                        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

stun can be used multiple times on same opponent in a fight since introduction of shock stat thing, you're super strong you killed them before so you didnt know that:P

but yea once a while stun doesnt work for me. most of the time it does

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                            stun can be used multiple times on same opponent in a fight since introduction of shock stat thing, you're super strong you killed them before so you didnt know that:P

Hmm really? HS still has same thing listed on it, well can try it today... 3 gear ToK NM to dig through, can be useful if it does work lol

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post

Oh i didnt knew that, thanks for enlighten gonna give a shot tomorrow to see if it will work.

Comment

Working...
                              X