Please New Item in Class War Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please New Item in Class War Shop

Hi i just wanna give a suggest to upgrade/ added new item on class war shop,, its already 8 times, shop isnt change,
    add new mount like
    (underworld steed , ostric mount, Brown Pig, Casanova or watever)
    or u can added soul seal and vulcan hammer , that will be better than Soul crystal.
    or maybe u can add clothing/mahra/sepul

thanks and please make this game alive again, u make this game dead coz boring and no upgrade item in event thx

Originally posted by cobacoba90 View Post
    Hi i just wanna give a suggest to upgrade/ added new item on class war shop,, its already 8 times, shop isnt change,
    add new mount like
    (underworld steed , ostric mount, Brown Pig, Casanova or watever)
    or u can added soul seal and vulcan hammer , that will be better than Soul crystal.
    or maybe u can add clothing/mahra/sepul

thanks and please make this game alive again, u make this game dead coz boring and no upgrade item in event thx
    With Dimension added to the game, Mahra, Sepulcrum and Star tear shard are easy to get now. New Mounts and/or Divinity Shards will be a good addition. But I love your idea.

Comment

I think it should have both Soul crystals and soul seals at there are some especially on younger servers that do not have max soul engraving and since the events that gave away soul crystals in large quantities have dried up now. I do agree that the shop needs updating with items but I think they could add more items and give more choice rather than swap things out.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
      X