Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody Inferno lvl70-lvl80 4th Boss Extream Insane Healing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Inferno lvl70-lvl80 4th Boss Extream Insane Healing.

Is anybody having trouble killing the 4th boss on lvl70-lvl80 Bloody Inferno?

My team yesterday was bout to kill it 3 times and then he healed back fullfilling his last bar after that no matter how many attacks we land the bar was no decresing, when i got killed and re enter he had full 4 bars again and the story repeated like a djavu... overhealing-shield-overhealing and bar not decressing-died- re enter full 4 bars and all again till time ranout.

Is this supposed to be like that or is a bug? If it's a bug i will take SS or make a vid and file a tiket... but first wanted to ask to see if others are having the same problem. Or it is that we have to rise team DPS to kill it before he heal?
    Last edited by Linkoneusc; 01-15-2015, 08:53 AM.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Saw 1 boss heal for 1 mil, but then vulcan delph an he was dead hmmm, well might be bugged not sure, least in my team bosses die too fast to notice any problems they might have.

Comment

Our team got to the boss in wave 5 in the 50-60 group, as soon as someone died, he healed a crazy amount and his health would not go down any no matter what we did. That can't be right.
      Last edited by R262181389; 01-15-2015, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Saw 1 boss heal for 1 mil, but then vulcan delph an he was dead hmmm, well might be bugged not sure, least in my team bosses die too fast to notice any problems they might have.
        same here. the last boss did some damage (because of rebound), but nothing really dangerous
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Yesterdays run died on second boss, done a massive delphic on myself and a team mate. Today all different bosses including athena/Hades. BI should be interesting
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

This happened first run on boss 5 to my team but when ran later on main account past all 6 with no problem.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
              This happened first run on boss 5 to my team but when ran later on main account past all 6 with no problem.
              Did anyone die on the second run?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Seems the secret is kill them fast before one of us die and he heal, so is all about high DPS... gonna try today telling my team mates that sylph asap and use the strengt buff to land all delph buffed at the same time and kill it before he heal... will be interesting, tho i think is wird, this should be some kind of bug but not sure yet.
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Our team got to the boss in wave 5 in the 50-60 group, as soon as someone died, he healed a crazy amount and his health would not go down any no matter what we did. That can't be right.
                  Same happened to me, so seems that that happens when someone die... i noticed that too.
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

no something its wierd. until 5th boss its easy, but 6th boss its to hard compared with the other 5. i mean he heals 1.5 mil, and i am not strong but not week either and he killed me today in2, max 3 atks? my team fought today on 6th the death guys(last boos from GOD) and he practicaly oblitarated us in 2/3 atks, doing between 130k and 200k damage almost every hit. and we the same team who yestarday killed 6th, but was hades then

Comment

BI is a joke. no skill involved at all. Just another annoying wartune time sponge.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        BI is a joke. no skill involved at all. Just another annoying wartune time sponge.
                        Then dont do it.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Then dont do it.
                          ok, very witty.

Comment

I like inferno, need some knowledge of which boss you're gonna face and so far i've seen all boss were doable, remind me a bit of when spire first came out and people had to figure out how to avoid 3rd 4th and 5th boss buff, finally they make u you your brain again, just at a different speed.

Comment

Can't say it's so much as figuring out... basicly what I found out today, unless you are a team of 300k+ people, you need the right res for last boss, use slow rune, awaken, dmg rune(this you can do in 1 turn), get delphic off, and continue dmg. 1 dies, let him re-enter so he can use dmg rune again to kill boss

Comment

Working...
                              X