Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bloody Inferno lvl70-lvl80 4th Boss Extream Insane Healing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody inferno boss's health does not decrease

We had no problems up until wave 4, however, with this one, after he heals his health bar stops going down. We tried attacking him until time ran out but his health just would not budge. The weird thing is, the same exact group cleared all 6 waves just fine yesterday. I'm decently sure this isn't intentional, but it's a pretty huge bug that really cant be overlooked. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Comment

I think the 1 mil healing is randomly triggered in wave 5
      personally don't think any problem with it, if you face problem just use vulcan to pass
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

wave 4 is bugged, its hp doesnt go down after a certain amount.
        S371/Zetsuen.
        Honor: GDK
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
          Is anybody having trouble killing the 4th boss on lvl70-lvl80 Bloody Inferno?

My team yesterday was bout to kill it 3 times and then he healed back fullfilling his last bar after that no matter how many attacks we land the bar was no decresing, when i got killed and re enter he had full 4 bars again and the story repeated like a djavu... overhealing-shield-overhealing and bar not decressing-died- re enter full 4 bars and all again till time ranout.

Is this supposed to be like that or is a bug? If it's a bug i will take SS or make a vid and file a tiket... but first wanted to ask to see if others are having the same problem. Or it is that we have to rise team DPS to kill it before he heal?
          never noticed .. we just berserk do delphics on 1 to 5 then we go sylph on 6 and do same thing .. 14 min inferno run
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
            never noticed .. we just berserk do delphics on 1 to 5 then we go sylph on 6 and do same thing .. 14 min inferno run
            you are very strong, kill that boss that fast, we did Slow, awaken, berseck and hit with all we got and nothin. seems the team BR needed to beat 6th boss rounds 300k+BR going with the right Ress.

I did yesterday with a 3 players ~265K BR and one 120K BR. We couldn't pass 6th. We did not had issue with the 1-5 bosses cuz we were killing it before heal. But the 6th boss damage is insane... yet i think there won't be any fun if would be a pice of cake.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

day 1 made it to wave 5 np day 2 we couldn't beat 3rd boss grrr idk whats up seemed difrent to me

Comment

Anyone encountered the boss Latus, and any tips on how to survive the 300k aoe hits it throws out every 3 rounds :S This was wave 3 aswell. Two previous days we've done it, died at wave 6 both, and today get thrown this bull **** at wave 3.
                Last edited by R241162017; 01-16-2015, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Past all 6 levels just need a strong team for level 6 to pass.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Latus seems bugged even after dmg reduction rune dealing same dmg

Comment

Problem is it is level based and server not enough players in 70-80 to run with as they in teams and they do.Can it be changed to 2 runs or have box ticked unticked some are missing runs especially on servers that have less players.
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

yea we had an odd one yesterday in wave 4, killing us all in 2 attacks..we were all like What da fark

Comment

This is really funny, how much would bebthe ATK needed to beat 6th boss? Or BR? Cuz DEF had a good role there, that BOSS has an insane damage and high DEF and HP, and again like others bosses has an insane healing, beforebi died, with my team got her till the last bar, then one be one die, and im the last, when i re enter the BOSS has 4 HP bars full again...should be like this or is a bug? Cuz in this way for lot of players will be imposible to pass it. I need a mod or mentor to take a look at this and tell if its ok or not, ti see if its worth to file a tiket.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                            This is really funny, how much would bebthe ATK needed to beat 6th boss? Or BR? Cuz DEF had a good role there, that BOSS has an insane damage and high DEF and HP, and again like others bosses has an insane healing, beforebi died, with my team got her till the last bar, then one be one die, and im the last, when i re enter the BOSS has 4 HP bars full again...should be like this or is a bug? Cuz in this way for lot of players will be imposible to pass it. I need a mod or mentor to take a look at this and tell if its ok or not, ti see if its worth to file a tiket.
                            Well my team has yet to see any problematic bosses (if there's just 1-2 bosses that are bugged we haven't gotten them) average group atk is like 96k and we just sylph delphic (with berserk) and boss is dead. Last run we had the LL NM last boss chick an she hit me for 100k (blocked) an then 300k (not blocked) almost killed me but she died right after that (only boss we've seen so far that did any form of serious damage)

Comment

I like how after gamble with loot now we have gamble with bosses as well.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Meet hades boss 2 time at 6th every 3 turn this boss using skill drain "only" 1m4 hp and if some 1 in party have below 400 resistance he will dead nomatter how much hp he have(1 of knight with over 420k hp he die in 1 shoot)

Comment

Working...
                                X