Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody Inferno lvl70-lvl80 4th Boss Extream Insane Healing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosses keep changing. Passed 6 bosses today but did not face the healing one.

Comment

yeah the bosses are random. Not completed a run either run into over powered boss or the boss that you cannot deal any damage to after a bit. Runs so far have been 3, 5, 4, and 2. This is doing the 60-70 set of bosses.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Don't remember the boss, because I lagged so hard, I could barely see anything, but remember the one that dealt my entire team ~150k blocked damage with some AoE. He died in the very 2nd turn, but still, dealt some huge damage.

Comment

not seen one boss heal for anything crazy but ill also admit the team i run with use the vulcan type buff and one shot every single boss ( really should add more bosses takes like 13mins to compleate for my team with us mesing around on the mobs )

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Don't remember the boss, because I lagged so hard, I could barely see anything, but remember the one that dealt my entire team ~150k blocked damage with some AoE. He died in the very 2nd turn, but still, dealt some huge damage.
            some boss sure have crazy damages, lag or heal ^^;
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Well my team has yet to see any problematic bosses (if there's just 1-2 bosses that are bugged we haven't gotten them) average group atk is like 96k and we just sylph delphic (with berserk) and boss is dead. Last run we had the LL NM last boss chick an she hit me for 100k (blocked) an then 300k (not blocked) almost killed me but she died right after that (only boss we've seen so far that did any form of serious damage)
              Pretty much the same for my group, though our average attack is a bit lower than yours at 86k. Our BR's range from 360k to 480k, we run Knight (Hercules), Archer (Hercules), Mage (Gaia) & Mage (Triton). So far Stage 6 bosses have been hitting hard, but with two Blessed Lights and a Rain Dance we keep ourselves alive fairly easily.

One thing I did notice on the 1mil+ healing bosses is if the heal fills more than one life bar can hold, it will indeed heal beyond that, but it won't display x2, x3, or whatever. So your next several attacks will look like they're not doing any damage, but eventually you'll start seeing progress if you're doing enough damage. I feel like I'm overcomplicating it, but does that make sense?
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                Pretty much the same for my group, though our average attack is a bit lower than yours at 86k. Our BR's range from 360k to 480k, we run Knight (Hercules), Archer (Hercules), Mage (Gaia) & Mage (Triton). So far Stage 6 bosses have been hitting hard, but with two Blessed Lights and a Rain Dance we keep ourselves alive fairly easily.

One thing I did notice on the 1mil+ healing bosses is if the heal fills more than one life bar can hold, it will indeed heal beyond that, but it won't display x2, x3, or whatever. So your next several attacks will look like they're not doing any damage, but eventually you'll start seeing progress if you're doing enough damage. I feel like I'm overcomplicating it, but does that make sense?
                I think that might be the same bug the samsara lizard and the LL NM wilds boss (pre-LoD boss) had, tho not sure could be a variation of it at least.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post

Red part yes that it i had meet hades boss at wave 6 2 time he drain with skill every 3 round with 1.4m+ hp per time( i have 800+ dark resistance this skill deal only 23k damage on me but heal back 1.4m hp lol) and another bug boss is skeleton mage(was 2nd ll boss) he buff up then healself over 1m hp and he spawm more heal skill when he have low hp lol(this boss i meet 1 time at wave 3 some of my guildies say at wave 4 and 5 too,hear about iris boss too aoe 1 shot team but not sure never meet before)

Comment

Fought the reaper boss on 6 (I think, wasn't paying too much attn) yesterday. It's first move was to heal for like 1.4m. Someone smacked it for 2m+ dmg right after and then it died with like 1.5 hp bars left. Just looked a little buggy, lol.

Comment

boss 6 healed up 1m+ and we still didnt really have a problem we just overpowered it with hercs

the problem is we cant always get to boss 6
                      after 5 it kicks us out
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I guess ours was a different bug then. Ours was down to a third of a bar, healed, then proceeded to eat about 3.5M worth of buffed delphics w/o its hp bar moving.
                        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Came across the 320k damage boss today. There's two bugged bosses.. one that heals to full health and one that insta-kills everyone. Yesterday I faced neither and got through 6 waves.

If you think 310k br players should not be able to pass wave three then I completely disagree with you! Bug! Sent tickets

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                            Came across the 320k damage boss today. There's two bugged bosses.. one that heals to full health and one that insta-kills everyone. Yesterday I faced neither and got through 6 waves.

If you think 310k br players should not be able to pass wave three then I completely disagree with you! Bug! Sent tickets
                            my team is averaged about 300k br and we beat the whole thing :/
                            and when we beat it only 3 of us really
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

My team had yaros yesterday on lv6 (forgot his name in BI) but anyway; he one shot me and our 500k br mage 2nd an 3rd round before dying from the delphics from remaining two, didn't even see what hit just black screen an dead, was weird as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X