Tower Of Kings!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Of Kings!!!!

Would be nice to be able to help others in Tok even after using our attempt because not every one is online at same time R2 promotes team work but Tok is quite opposite of that

The reason for that is so that people don't uncheck their attempt and go from easy, normal to hard to nightmare all in one day.
    Server: R2 S168
    Guild: Fallen
    Character Name: Cera
    Class: Mage
    Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by Aliszar View Post
      The reason for that is so that people don't uncheck their attempt and go from easy, normal to hard to nightmare all in one day.
      For one thing, I'd argue that isn't that big a deal anymore. So some noob gets carried past normal/hard, best he'd accomplish is being able to enter/exit nm for more mount pieces, which is nice for him and not exaclty game breaking. For another, if we could do tok w/o an attempt, we could help our guildies when they log on late and and have trouble cobbling together a team cuz everyone else already ran it, we could avoid situations where a whole bunch of ppl are stuck on hard (because 5 - 8 won't nerf) but can't find help, because 1 - 4 DID nerf so everyone is lining up for easy NM and no one wants to waste their attempt (or at least, not enough to help all the people who need). We had that happen on my server, took ages to help everyone out.

Of course, I'd argue that the better solution is to replace the shadow players with suitably difficult mobs, but thats another topic.
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

I have to agree with Aliszar, that is sound reasoning. The way the tower is now, prevents abuse of people blasting all the way up if the team is strong enough and then making insane levels of experience and the shards that are needed for the two mounts. it may take time the way it is, but it sadly.. the only way known at present to prevent some insanity (
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

you only get one attempt a day ... and aliiszar doesnt make any sense...to help guildies is alot better then them not getting help and getting nothing but those stupid 10 horse heads

Comment

and besides this alot of stronger players still do with lower players any ways so now we have people that come on late with no one to do with because all attempts are done

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              I have to agree with Aliszar, that is sound reasoning. The way the tower is now, prevents abuse of people blasting all the way up if the team is strong enough and then making insane levels of experience and the shards that are needed for the two mounts. it may take time the way it is, but it sadly.. the only way known at present to prevent some insanity (
              Ok, but top4 players that are in NM they are keep gettin more and more BR and gettin stronger and stronger. And 1 brand new player who is starting now... tell me when he will be able to run ToK NM? Even if some1 helps him thru all levels, that brand new player cant run tok nm, cuz will die from 1 hit! This is very bad thinking from devs. They are starting new servers every week, but even new players to spend as crazy they simply cant catch up, cuz top4 players also spending, and now game is alot different than it was. New players will miss alot of old mounts, not to mention that alrdy game is not givin so much SCs and whips. And even if one new player buy most mounts with balens from different promotions... frow where will get all whips that he needs to upgrade his stable? Ah yes, from new whip event - upgrade with balens with 30% discount! Well this is lame, is not fair to new players, and R2's greed become insane! Soon noone will play in newer servers, cuz all new players want to quit when they see that they cant catch older players, who have too big tech advance!
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
              X