Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilGrave
    Have you notice your a troll dbag

have you also noticed you don't know the difference between you're and your?
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
      Rly..? I made a mech steed and was able to train w/ more whips...
      I wasnt so who knows what the bug issue is. For instance this morning I claimed my dimension wars for a complete intermediate an a half way completed intermediate an the stuff disappeared an didnt go to my inventory so I filed a ticket wait to get my **** so There are bugs everywhere through out the game as a result of crappy coding. Atrai had better coding than they do for this game. But Thats the thing instead of fixing know bugs they add more garbage an dont fix the bugs

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      have you also noticed you don't know the difference between you're and your?
      all i am going to say to you is L2troll
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-16-2015, 03:14 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
        I wasnt so who knows what the bug issue is. For instance this morning I claimed my dimension wars for a complete intermediate an a half way completed intermediate an the stuff disappeared an didnt go to my inventory so I filed a ticket wait to get my **** so There are bugs everywhere through out the game as a result of crappy coding. Atrai had better coding than they do for this game. But Thats the thing instead of fixing know bugs they add more garbage an dont fix the bugs

i feel like you didn't know what you were talking about
        proven wrong
        and now just whining for the sake of whining
        you should reconsider your class, maybe a knight
        only knights whine
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I used to have a knight well still do archers are by far more fun. An its not whining when your exposing everything wrong with the game. Thats what the forums are for not for idiot aussie's like yourself to get on here an troll people because you werent hugged enough as a kid. An thats what I have done here exposed bugs an the fact they just add new content in hopes they we will forget instead of doing their jobs an fixing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
            "Generates a reflective shield for all teammates, reflect 20% (up to 20,000) damage back last 2 turns"

Would been awesome skill if it worked like Agoran shield skill plus reflected Damage as well but unfortunately just works like reverse damage skill but goes on team not just solo.
            It seems to be a skill most useful for sylph arena, where that deflect does make a pretty nice difference. In PvP, its a pretty underpowered skill. Medusa does have some pretty nice team buffs, but that reflect skill isn't one of them.

Using the word "shield" does imply protection from damage, but I've noticed if they don't quantify (reduces damage by x% or for x turns), that generally means there is no damage protection at all.

One sylph skill I know is broken is Devil's Gaze. It's supposed to reduce heals by 50%. However, it works only on mage heals and Triton heals. It does not work on Apollo/Athena heal, does not work on Herc's heal, does not work on Cerberus' heal, and does not work on heal rune. It also does not nerf the heal from suntoria. I submitted a ticket about that months ago, ticket has been totally ignored, auto closed 7 times. I had to recreate the ticket because they closed it and wouldn't let me reopen it. Yup, quality service there, give no answer and keep closing the ticket until they give up and go away.

"But Knights block heal super nerf is ridiculous an archers skills changed an nerf but mages get to stay the same oh we raised th xp need for their talents big deal they are still OVERPOWERED."

So many whine about us mages and our heals. Guess what? Heals do 0 damage to the opponent, can be stolen by chaos, can be nerfed by Devil's Gaze, and are there to make up for the fact mages have the least HP of any class and tend to be higher in mdef than in pdef, a disadvantage when fighting any other class. No other class can have the skills they rely on for survival stolen by chaos, only mages get that particular nerf courtesy of the devs. There are also several glitches and tactics that victimize mages very effectively. I see no reason to share them here; most who actually think and learn already know them and I see no reason to just spoon feed the info to those too lazy to figure it out on their own. After all, why should I tell you the most effective tactics to beat me? If you're gonna beat me, you're either going to have to out spend me or work for it.

I agree that the block heal nerf is lame. Its a big rip off to knights and it made many of the tops pretty mad. They literally invested a lot of money into getting an awesome block heal only to have the devs arbitrarily rob them. The nerf to slow IS NOT a nerf to archers; it's a nerf to everyone. Yes, archers have DF skill and have guaranteed slow before the rest of us. Nerfing slow may have affected archers more than other classes, but just as guaranteed slow was becoming a possibility for all classes (mages being the only ones screwed there unless they get mire rune), the devs nerf slow. It's like the devs decided now that it's no longer archer exclusive, they'd make it virtually useless.

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
            The game is what it is. Most people who continue to play have realized that things probably aren't going to change. Either accept it or quit.
            The devs get away with the multitude of shortcomings the OP listed specifically because so many with lots of $ to burn spend tens of thousands on this game. The biggest shortcoming to the dev's design is that there is not a bottomless supply of suckers. People get sick of the bugs/glitches, rip offs, constant $ milking and quit after a while. It seems like bad business to have such poor customer support and to never fix long standing issues (the astral points rip off with 1 click collect has been around since day one and never fixed). We know they can fix stuff fast when they want; they sure do it fast when it benefits players! Fact is they don't bother with customer service and fixing issues specifically because their business model is built on roping in new cashers than on keeping existing ones. By the time we wise up and start complaining and/or quit, they've already taken our $ and laughed all the way to the bank.

In essence, the game is not intended to last a long time. They're going to keep it going while there's still a ready supply of heavy cashers and whales to make it profitable. When that supply dries up, they'll simply kill the game and move on to the next cash cow, leaving all of us high and dry no matter how much we've spent.

Originally posted by DevilGrave
            Oh Well i have news for you there Moderator I made the mechanical steed during the last wihp event and it says "MAX attribute +10" an guess what during last whip event it would not let me go higher than my maxed out str level prior to using the card. SO it is a waste of time. ESP with all the bugs in the game that the DEVELOPERS DON'T fix an just add new buggy **** on top of it. So would you like to try again?
            Temp mounts do let you boost your mounts past the cap, but only once, not every time you use them, and you keep that cap boost. I've tested it. First time I created mechanical steed, it did let me boost my maxed stables that +10. Second time I made it, it did not increase my mount stats cap again. The mount stat cap boost is perm, even if the mount itself is temporary. The +30 may be "useless" except for CW and BR rewarding events, but that one time mount stat cap increase is nice for those who are maxed.

On the positive side, can you imagine how much it would suck to spend all those whips getting to your newly raised cap only to have the additional stats and the whips you used to get them stolen when the temp mount wears off? I'd rather have a perm stat cap boost that I get only once than to be robbed of resources I used every time the mount wears off.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-16-2015, 03:15 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

IF u have already Trained your stables while having a Mech steed activated once before, then you cannot synth another one and just keep training every time you synth one.
              If this was the case it would be like getting a permanant free mount every week.

EDIT... LOL poster above beat me to it xD

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                It seems to be a skill most useful for sylph arena, where that deflect does make a pretty nice difference. In PvP, its a pretty underpowered skill. Medusa does have some pretty nice team buffs, but that reflect skill isn't one of them.

Using the word "shield" does imply protection from damage, but I've noticed if they don't quantify (reduces damage by x% or for x turns), that generally means there is no damage protection at all.

One sylph skill I know is broken is Devil's Gaze. It's supposed to reduce heals by 50%. However, it works only on mage heals and Triton heals. It does not work on Apollo/Athena heal, does not work on Herc's heal, does not work on Cerberus' heal, and does not work on heal rune. It also does not nerf the heal from suntoria. I submitted a ticket about that months ago, ticket has been totally ignored, auto closed 7 times. I had to recreate the ticket because they closed it and wouldn't let me reopen it. Yup, quality service there, give no answer and keep closing the ticket until they give up and go away.

"But Knights block heal super nerf is ridiculous an archers skills changed an nerf but mages get to stay the same oh we raised th xp need for their talents big deal they are still OVERPOWERED."

So many whine about us mages and our heals. Guess what? Heals do 0 damage to the opponent, can be stolen by chaos, can be nerfed by Devil's Gaze, and are there to make up for the fact mages have the least HP of any class and tend to be higher in mdef than in pdef, a disadvantage when fighting any other class. No other class can have the skills they rely on for survival stolen by chaos, only mages get that particular nerf courtesy of the devs. There are also several glitches and tactics that victimize mages very effectively. I see no reason to share them here; most who actually think and learn already know them and I see no reason to just spoon feed the info to those too lazy to figure it out on their own. After all, why should I tell you the most effective tactics to beat me? If you're gonna beat me, you're either going to have to out spend me or work for it.

I agree that the block heal nerf is lame. Its a big rip off to knights and it made many of the tops pretty mad. They literally invested a lot of money into getting an awesome block heal only to have the devs arbitrarily rob them. The nerf to slow IS NOT a nerf to archers; it's a nerf to everyone. Yes, archers have DF skill and have guaranteed slow before the rest of us. Nerfing slow may have affected archers more than other classes, but just as guaranteed slow was becoming a possibility for all classes (mages being the only ones screwed there unless they get mire rune), the devs nerf slow. It's like the devs decided now that it's no longer archer exclusive, they'd make it virtually useless.

Now the reason why people complain about a mages heal is because as an archer i can have you to almost 0 hp an you an use restrore or blessed light an boom back to full or almost full hp. Chaos rune is kinda messed up to mages Ill agree I have nuked cashers that way but. As an Archer not only did deep freeze get affected but the reworked incendiary shot. It used to decrease damage dealt to you an increase the damage you do as long as you had a positive buff on you it no longer increases the damage. For the def aspect As an archer I have tried everything under the sun an almost have my complete 80 armor set an was just able to break 30k mark for def where i see knight the same or less with higher defenses an Mages with higher defenses. So Archers have it kinda rough. Now medusa for sylph arena is epic thats why i got mine an pvp/pve windcrest is kinda lame it doesnt seem to do enough damage except it does work very nicely for atoli boss nuke hit if your whole team can live for that long doble 20k hits x4 is a fair amount of free damage. Now I didnt know devils gaze didnt work properly thats interesting although I am not a mage so I would not know. But with Tickets you hit it on the head support sucks an you never get answers you need or get bugs fixed they just add new **** to hopefully make us forget

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                IF u have already Trained your stables while having a Mech steed activated once before, then you cannot synth another one and just keep training every time you synth one.
                If this was the case it would be like getting a permanant free mount every week.

EDIT... LOL poster above beat me to it xD
                It was the first time I ever tried it an it did not work

THANK YOU Case and Point
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-16-2015, 03:15 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
                  Now the reason why people complain about a mages heal is because as an archer i can have you to almost 0 hp an you an use restrore or blessed light an boom back to full or almost full hp. Chaos rune is kinda messed up to mages Ill agree I have nuked cashers that way but. As an Archer not only did deep freeze get affected but the reworked incendiary shot. It used to decrease damage dealt to you an increase the damage you do as long as you had a positive buff on you it no longer increases the damage. For the def aspect As an archer I have tried everything under the sun an almost have my complete 80 armor set an was just able to break 30k mark for def where i see knight the same or less with higher defenses an Mages with higher defenses. So Archers have it kinda rough. Now medusa for sylph arena is epic thats why i got mine an pvp/pve windcrest is kinda lame it doesnt seem to do enough damage except it does work very nicely for atoli boss nuke hit if your whole team can live for that long doble 20k hits x4 is a fair amount of free damage. Now I didnt know devils gaze didnt work properly thats interesting although I am not a mage so I would not know. But with Tickets you hit it on the head support sucks an you never get answers you need or get bugs fixed they just add new **** to hopefully make us forget
                  As a mage, I can have an archer, knight, or mage to almost 0 HP and boom, they use heal rune and back up in HP. Knights especially get a substantial heal from that rune since it's based on % of HP. I don't whine that its OP though. Its part of the game and I know that once they've used that rune, just like once a mage has used a heal, there is a cd before they can use it again. Kill them before then and they can't cheat death again.

I have a hard time sympathizing with archers. You guys talk about how hard you have it in PvP. What I see is archers having a massive advantage in PvE and the fastest free BR growth in the game. Archers substantially lower BR than my mage get further in sky trail and necro because those aspects of the game reward dps over heals and defense. From where I sit, there is a balance between classes. We all have advantages and weakneses. Archers have lower def, but get attack and crit boosts. Mages have lower HP but have heals. Knights have no heal skill, but high natural pdef.

I even created an archer alt 1.5 years ago, just so I could see the troubles all these archers whine about. She's not OP, cashed VIP only and in 230k BR range with her strong sylph. I used a non-standard build rather than going cookie cutter. What I find is that my archer has no problem nuking mages, even those who are stronger than her (how much stronger depends on their tactics, since the more mistakes they make, the better my chance of taking them down). I've even taken down knights that are stronger than my archer (usually because those knights expect an easy win and make dumb mistakes). Just from the experience I've had with my archer in PvP, I'd say those complaining might want to relook at their own tactics/build, or might want to check to see if the real reason they are losing is BR/stat difference. I know the experience is probably different at the top in big $ land, but in the low cash territory, my archer kicks tail.

I noticed IS has been changed a couple times. Initially, it was not able to hit the full group, only those in the same basic area (2/3 rows on the grid). Then when they changed the grid to only 2 rows (no more safe middle row for us squishy mages *cries*), IS was able to hit all players no matter how group was arranged. One of the more recent patches seems to have "fixed" that so IS no longer hits all. It sucks for archers in bg if troops are still alive and the IS targets wrong thing. I haven't noticed the issue you mention of IS not increasing your damage if you're already buffed. IS is supposed to decrease their damage; I don't recall seeing anything saying it also makes you hit harder. My archer likes to use it to either nerf nukes or force opponent to use weak hits for a few turns. It's pretty useful in that regard; gives her breathing room to heal rune and dps opponent while they're biding their time waiting for debuff to wear off. If she's really lucky, they're dumb and drop their nukes when debuffed. Then, she doesn't have to worry about their nukes anymore and drastically decreased the damage those nukes would have normally done to her.

Unless RNG has just been lucky, it looks like the base crit damage talent got fixed. My archer generally hits harder when that talent is active and she crits. Tested it in necro (easier to test in PvE since you have more consistent numbers to deal with; harder to tell in PvP since not all players have same def) and it seems to work. I just wish the talent procs lasted more than one turn. Can you imagine how awesome it would be if you had guaranteed crit for 2 turns and even had the chance for the guaranteed crit buff and the increased base crit damage buff to stack? Well awesome for archers; the rest of use would whine and say archers are OP XD
                  Last edited by KS222; 01-15-2015, 07:10 PM. Reason: accidentally had unwanted emoticon show up...curse you accidental shortcuts!

Comment

this guy is just a Cupcake ive played for 2 years now im one of the pretty heavy cashers in the game and i can actually say they address and hear your problems if you can put it forward in a coherent form ive had many problems and while i have a few gripes they are actaully very far and few between i have played a lot of mmos both subscription and p2w and i can defineitly say i find this one the most enjoyable the graphics arent as good and sure the gameplay doesnt let me explore as much but the pvp aspect and pve is actually very skill intensive at times im 540k and i can beat 700k players through skill and a little bit of luck such as then not illusioning my delhics buthey thats the game if you all took a moment to stop yelling and actually just ask them to fix things nicely i thjink you would find they usually are quite keen to help but this whole post does nothing but cement a view that nothing we have to say is of any worth or that we even understand the basics of the game
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-03-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

it clearly says 'REflective shield" not damage absorbing shield.
                      i dont think it was that hard to get the meaning of it XD
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      Honor: GDK
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Q-What is ever the point of 'temporary' mounts

Hmm...the Devs dicussion turned into class choice discussion

So Robo Hobo was right,this was weak ranting whining?
                        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                        Maximizeâ„¢
                        Guess whose back with trouble?
                        ©S174

Comment

7 day mounts have one significant bonus. Each one, once learned for the first time, increases your mount attributes max by that much. If not for them, I would have been stuck at a certain level of mount attributes until I got new permanent mounts, which, considering I quit spending entirely in November coupled with my abhorrent luck with free boxes, I don't get.

This topic, while more then likely a good idea at the time, isn't now, except for the "fix bugs" part. I'm all about the bugfixing idea.
                          Name: Phoenixia
                          Server: R2 S-319
                          Class: Mage
                          BR: 911k
                          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                            7 day mounts have one significant bonus. Each one, once learned for the first time, increases your mount attributes max by that much. If not for them, I would have been stuck at a certain level of mount attributes until I got new permanent mounts, which, considering I quit spending entirely in November coupled with my abhorrent luck with free boxes, I don't get.

This topic, while more then likely a good idea at the time, isn't now, except for the "fix bugs" part. I'm all about the bugfixing idea.
                            Wrong. Since about 4? maint's ago. All +level increases removed on temp mounts.

Comment

bro get a strong team for bloody inferno im lvl 64 215kbr and im a knight.our team carves up bloody inferno lvl 61 to 70

some of you will now who i am from bg heres a clue xNZ

Comment

every 3 days i get 1 "temperory" mount card from BI so in my case its pretty much "permanent"
                                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                                Class : Archer
                                Guild : •OneŽ•
                                LvL : 80
                                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X