This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 missleading posts ??

This is not a post about whining or anything... they simply break google rules

Click image for larger version

Name:	missleading.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1764792

it clearly says that duration of event is 2015/1/9 00:00 - 2015/1/11 23:59 (Server Time), and now people find em again in catas and campaigns...

I remeber few months ago I could find on forum every and exact days of those kind of events and could prepare properly for them... I wonder what event planners and everyone responsible for events have to say about this ?

If you are going to lie about events and their duration why you even post event description in news and events section ?

again this is no whining i started to care way less about everything in this game... but damn can you really be even more disrespectful with every month passing...

So... you're complaining about chests actually dropping...? Right, okay...

Well, it's announced here. Slightly later than when you posted, but it's announced nonetheless.

Thread closed.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
    X