WHY a 3rd server merge for Kabam 105?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY a 3rd server merge for Kabam 105?

There was NO reason. As soon as we get to know new people from new servers that have come in, you merge us AGAIN. And every time with people almost twice as strong. As soon as we get a shred of stability, or my guild is in top 3 and growing...BOOM! Merge.
    There are servers screaming for it and we didn't want or need it YET AGAIN. We are active, we coin...maybe not the heaviest cashers, but we spend. Mergers are normally due to low activity and low spending to spur growth. We have grown todeath. It's tiring to get to know 300-400 new people do often. Usually it causes different kinds of guild merges in order to compete against the newest mega mall guild that is suddenly #1. On top of that, you throw in brand new events to learnwhile we settle in with so many new people.

It would have been nice if you finished the second half of the patch and gave us the new troops, we have been saving Daru. And you do the merge in the middle of the week. I would rather I miss a GB in order to have time to form a strategy against a stronger guild, gotten to know people. I liked the 'surprising login packs', they were very good, for once. However, they will not help that much against the levels of players you threw us in with. They would have needed to be 5x what was in there.

Yeah its a joke, kabam S14/22 have been desperate for months now.

Comment

u must be so delitfull kabam s105 for aving so many mergers wen so many of us at kabam euro servers are dying for mergers but alas r2 dont care or want to listen to their paying customers only reap the cash from ur wallets

Comment

the "Mergers are normally due to low activity and low spending to spur growth" is just an imaginary story , like the one you read from books to kids before going to sleep.
        do you think they really care or look at those things?
        merging servers is just the fundamental aspect of these type of chinese brand internet games. open up new serves every weeks to involve new people to start playing and cash (or better start over a new toon for those who already play/pay),
        after a while merge them together and let them go on without paying attention anymore (they could die, or new whales could born), doesn't matter the rotation start again, open up new serves etc. etc. and so on. that is the only true story.

if you think they decide/plan/do things according to players needings/demandings or with any type of planning/knoledge you are playing another game.

another imaginary story is the one who says: people are quitting (whales, so less incoming for them) so they should fear or being interested about. false tale. they do not care at all. that is the main part of this internet games brand,
        milk whales as much as possible, as fast as possible, and wait that new ones born. plus the cost/effort to maintain/develop/support this game is equal to zero (apart for real costs that are already low, the effort given by them is under the eyes of everyone)
        with what they earn in a week they can maintain this game for a year and probably still with some earns left.

this is a golden mine that will last for decades whatever players decisions.

Comment

All they need to do to make everyone happy and make more money is to sell server transfers from one old server to another old one. Let us decide who we want to play with and they will make even more money from people moving around as we socialize. We the players can sort this problem out for ourselves if they would only let us...

Hey I know mergers are a pain but take heart...Most of the people who annoy you now will quit!
          Last edited by Cymidei; 01-18-2015, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X