Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the clothes event exchange for sepulcrum and pages ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the clothes event exchange for sepulcrum and pages ????

it was written it should lasted at least a few more day and now it's gone !!!
    I verified on some video, the 06/01 it was written it should lasted 15 day (can verify on some video like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpZaAaLDSnQ around 0:42. the video was posted the 06 jan and it was written it will still last 15 days, so until the 21)

nowhere it was said it will be changed after some time

DAMN YOU R2GAMES ON LYING ALL THE TIME
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 01-16-2015, 04:58 AM.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

yeah its utter **, just when I finally get enough event items to actually get a clothing piece.
    Server: Kabam S22
    Character Name: AryaStark

Comment

was wondering if it was still worthy to stay VIP, I go my answer thanks to their greed

Comment

am got all the cloths exchange even lvl 5 cloths 1 to lvl 5 cloths some am was building one

But in the long terms 20 specltrum still not worth even a lvl 1 clothing pices.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Calendar Page Exchange II

Collect certain items to exchange for Calendar Page. (Please note that the grayed clothing exchanges are currently closed.)

Duration: 2015/1/6 00:00 - 2015/1/16 11:59:59
          Yuletide Wings x1 for 1st Calendar Page x25 + Sylph Sepulcrum x40
          Yuletide Robes x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20
          Yuletide Gear x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20
          Yuletide Adornment x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20

Duration: 2015/1/6 00:00 - 2015/1/21 23:59:59
          Owly Card x1 for 7th Calendar Page x25 + Basic Coordinate Shard x200 + Sylph Sepulcrum x40

I do believe you might have been mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post

Collect certain items to exchange for Calendar Page. (Please note that the grayed clothing exchanges are currently closed.)

Duration: 2015/1/6 00:00 - 2015/1/16 11:59:59
            Yuletide Wings x1 for 1st Calendar Page x25 + Sylph Sepulcrum x40
            Yuletide Robes x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20
            Yuletide Gear x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20
            Yuletide Adornment x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20

Duration: 2015/1/6 00:00 - 2015/1/21 23:59:59
            Owly Card x1 for 7th Calendar Page x25 + Basic Coordinate Shard x200 + Sylph Sepulcrum x40

I do believe you might have been mistaken.
            they changed it, on the initial exchange the expire time was the same as the pages so they would have ended at same time.
            also check the weird time the clothing ends, you cant talk that right as someone looked wrong.

they did it on purpose

Comment

easy to verify they changed it : look at kong forum who haven't changed it yet

Duration: 2015/1/6 00:00 – 2015/1/21 23:59:59

Collect certain items to exchange for Calendar Page.

• Yuletide Wings x1 for 1st Calendar Page x25 + Sylph Sepulcrum x40
              • Yuletide Robes x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20
              • Yuletide Gear x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20
              • Yuletide Adornment x1 for 1st Calendar Page x10 + Sylph Sepulcrum x20
              • Owly Card x1 for 7th Calendar Page x25 + Basic Coordinate Shard x200 + Sylph Sepulcrum x40

You can also start your quest for New Year’s Resolution from the activities listed below.
              r2games just have no shame no more. it's just pitfull

Comment

They took it out because some people cupcake'd up and exchanged high level clothing, 7s,8s,9s... for example, and got same as lv1 clothing exchanged, well it pist some people off, complaints were had, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  They took it out because some people cupcake'd up and exchanged high level clothing, 7s,8s,9s... for example, and got same as lv1 clothing exchanged, well it pist some people off, complaints were had, etc, etc, etc...
                  I think there is another reason possible too : tomorrow is cloths event : meaning people can get a hell lot of chest.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    I think there is another reason possible too : tomorrow is cloths event : meaning people can get a hell lot of chest.
                    Not really; 3 chests for lv7 and 6 for lv8

Rewards not that great imho, one of my guildies exchanges 70+ sets of clothing, with or without tailor event lol, so I gotta say the main reason is people messing up their clothes due to event not being restricted to lv1s only

Comment

Did not allow you to exchange clothing if had on so if they did exchange higher level clothing then that down to there stupidity.
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                        Did not allow you to exchange clothing if had on so if they did exchange higher level clothing then that down to there stupidity.
                        Mistakes happen.

Comment

if you are right (about the reason behind that modification) it's just another proof of r2games biggest mistake : THEY CAN'T COMMUNICATE.
                          they changed the forum post without warning to hide it. they can't even write a message admitting they changed it and giving the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                            Sure, you realize you can sacrifice your orange maxed pet by two wrong clicks?

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            if you are right (about the reason behind that modification) it's just another proof of r2games biggest mistake : THEY CAN'T COMMUNICATE.
                            they changed the forum post without warning to hide it. they can't even write a message admitting they changed it and giving the reason.
                            Although you're right, I still believe that is a marketing strategy what has been proven profitable, or they just utterly lazy to even bother.

But on the other hand, every news topic gets filled up with whining and clueless posts pretty fast.
                            If i would be game master, I wouldn't read it either, I'd take the loss of 2% posts with feedback that makes sense for granted just to not read the stupidity many spread here.
                            Last edited by pietjeprecies; 01-16-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              Although you're right, I still believe that is a marketing strategy what has been proven profitable, or they just utterly lazy to even bother.

But on the other hand, every news topic gets filled up with whining and clueless posts pretty fast.
                              If i would be game master, I wouldn't read it either, I'd take the loss of 2% posts with feedback that makes sense for granted just to not read the stupidity many spread here.
                              yes it's a marketing strategy, but a short term view one. I'm certainly not the only one who, when I will stop playing Wartune, will avoid all games published by r2games.

about whine, perhaps there will be less if they communicate more (giving intel about bugs, future modification, explanation about in game system, ...)
                              but I'm French, and I know too well people just love to whine

Comment

Working...
                              X