Medicine/Alchemy lab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medicine/Alchemy lab

i suggest new building near town..Laboratory..we can synthetise some potions/runes/maybe something another based on lvl of this building here..materials for craft we can collect in wilds for example skelets/bones..trees some fruits..etc.Upgrades for buildings vouchers/balens maybe same as farms

Originally posted by R24241175 View Post
    i suggest new building near town..Laboratory..we can synthetise some potions/runes/maybe something another based on lvl of this building here..materials for craft we can collect in wilds for example skelets/bones..trees some fruits..etc.Upgrades for buildings vouchers/balens maybe same as farms
    a building maybe too much to ask but an option in blacksmith tab might be possible +1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R24241175 View Post
      The blacksmith is already a laboratory, what you should be asking for is extra tabs in the synthesize part of it. An yes I agree that would be an interesting change, but it would create alot of clutter in your backpack an it does cost a bit of vouchers/balens just to get a single row opened up. Note that I'm looking at the good & bad, not saying the idea sucks, just giving separate view points on the idea.
      Still I like. +1
      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
      X