• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    hmm maybe, i guess i'll find out when i complete my expert one

and what about hero attacks, does the electro res count with them as well?
    I've been running around in BG with 1300+ electro resist for a while now, unless the opponent has equal resistance, I kinda beat everyone with a hercules, even killed some with over 200k more br.

The attacks in normal mode aren't doing any noticeable damage at all, even from those with other sylphs, so the high resistance surely brings that down as well.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    ^
    They do .

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    hmm maybe, i guess i'll find out when i complete my expert one

and what about hero attacks, does the electro res count with them as well?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    It's possible, I have 1k electro resist an was dueling this 500k br mage on team an the attacks hurt a bit but a lot less than when my electro resist was crystals only pre-dimensions. If they had a lot of high level dimensions it's doable.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    weird, you barely find someone with such resistances but 1200 - 500 (rounded up) will still give your opponent around 80 - 85% resist but then i'm just trying to guess what happened ;p

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    90% electro resist ? what's your will crystal reduction ?

(around 750 - 800 to get 90%) and some people can stack up to 1000 - 1100 resist, maybe 1200
    my res reduction is 497
    and my electro resist was around 750, and they were still doing significant damage to me

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    90% electro resist ? what's your will crystal reduction ?

(around 750 - 800 to get 90%) and some people can stack up to 1000 - 1100 resist, maybe 1200

Leave a comment:

Working...
X