X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    started a topic is this possible?

is this possible?

so yesterday i did bg as i normally do joining last 5mins to get mvp and fire, to maximize my soul seal gain

however something weird happened
    there was this mage, 320k br
    now im not one for complaining, and im not really complaining
    its not that they beat me etc.
    but i usually do decent damage to players i've even beaten 350k+ players but this mage
    my attacks were literally doing 1-4k
    and i went to sylph, delphiced and it crit for 22k

her attacks were meh, 40-50k like it normally would be 80ishk thunderer
    i looked at her stats
    300k hp, around 30-40k defenses 5-6k blockor thereabouts
    at first i thought it was dryads, but then i went and attacked again to get my fire back, and i had 20% dryads, same amount of damage
    an archer with 420k br, and a 4 star herc attacked and lost

so now a few questions.
    is this even possible at all?
    like can you get your electro res that high?
    and do hero attacks have electro res with them as well?
    could they have cheated?

edit: before all of you say, you cant cheat at wartune bla bla bla
    i have witnessed it before, people with blank names changing it, actually inside the spawn attacking dead people, so yeah they do exist
    Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 01-16-2015, 10:13 AM.

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Just to confirm, someone on my server has over 1600 resistance before sylph. Unfortunately for him, it's in water, but still, someone else had over 1200 electro resist and was killing hercules users in BG all the time. Just another reason I want to switch to gaia (hades) for pvp. Much harder to get sky-high resistance to dark or light.

Leave a comment:

• akisakura
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    clearing higher dimensions gives more % based bonuses, that and res crystals is the only way atm

the thing i think is a glitch is the fact im dealing 1-4k damage to someone
    and if 2 people have high res like that
    nothing is going to get done
    i was healing 50k with bloodthirsty but only doing 2k damage
    it makes no sense, but the fight would go on forever
    Also dont forget that not only res crystals count but also the enemy res reduction crustals make huge difference. |If he has high one, he can reduce your 700 res to 0 and the elemental damage you take is huge even if magic/phy dmg is low.
    I saw was mentioned before but also I think is important element into the equation, along with his rotation, if he had herc, did he used shock chain before to lower your res even further, etc.

I met this kind of players all the time, that they surprise you with the sylph dmg while they suck in human form, is nothing unusal and I dont think they cheat or hack. Is just they focus on defense /endurance/resistance and not on dmg like 70% does.
    Last edited by akisakura; 01-20-2015, 02:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aihoshu
    replied
    This stuff makes the game more fun. I fought a knight in bg with about 580k br I think he was at with me at 440k, he was using athena and 960 electro resist while I was using herc and 960 light resist. Our fight lasted for about 6mins before we exhausted our runes lol. Was the most fun I've ever had but took too long so we agreed not to fight the rest of the bg lol. I would give his name but I don't think I'm allowed to!

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    I had the same trouble. I met a 330K BR archer. I have 403K BR. I was doing good until she morph. I was dealing under 10K damages with all my hercules skills. I was about to start swearing on current chat, and trust me that never happen but, thought she had a lot of RES, so I just shut up. Honestly, if that's really the case, that she only had too much RES, I think it's kinda bullcrap, but people will probably tell me to adapt or maybe I need to tell the game to stop giving me wind dimension 90% of the time XD
    Last edited by Eskendal; 01-16-2015, 12:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    clearing higher dimensions gives more % based bonuses, that and res crystals is the only way atm

Well after 10 minutes (or something) you'd get to 1000% damage timer and that should hurt both of you, lol

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    I'm clearly not understanding too, there is more way to get resistance? Dimensions, crystals and some magic thing I didn't figure out?

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    I'm clearly not understanding too, there is more way to get resistance? Dimensions, crystals and some magic thing I didn't figure out?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
    dont thing its a bug, its just that he probably had all 5 maps electro. one advance and the rest basic give u almost +600 electro res and +400 resistan reduce. u can get easy 1400 electro res+.
    Just try to do that and u will be able to do that too.
    you clearly aren't understanding

try re-reading

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    dont thing its a bug, its just that he probably had all 5 maps electro. one advance and the rest basic give u almost +600 electro res and +400 resistan reduce. u can get easy 1400 electro res+.
    Just try to do that and u will be able to do that too.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    yeah thats what i mean, like normally i kill players like that with ease
    but im doing 1-2k damage, it doesnt seem right

well i hope i can take advantage of it before its fixed
    I rarely did bg before dimension was added, but now im at max daily honor in 2 bg's.
    So ya, im taking advantage lol.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Well, i kinda liked it at first, but now that everyone is calling me a hacker every BG, a few made accounts on my server to check and report me even, the fun is kinda gone.
    I really doubt it is intended like it works for me, I kinda felt bad for that 600k archer who should have killed me without even awake pet, but his herc delphic hit me for 5k, after i killed him 5 times in a row.

yeah thats what i mean, like normally i kill players like that with ease
    but im doing 1-2k damage, it doesnt seem right

well i hope i can take advantage of it before its fixed

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    ^
    mother of god and i though that my 850 electro was doing good.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    wow
    thats amazing, i wonder if this is intended
    2 people with high res could go on forever
    Well, i kinda liked it at first, but now that everyone is calling me a hacker every BG, a few made accounts on my server to check and report me even, the fun is kinda gone.
    I really doubt it is intended like it works for me, I kinda felt bad for that 600k archer who should have killed me without even awake pet, but his herc delphic hit me for 5k, after i killed him 5 times in a row.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I've been running around in BG with 1300+ electro resist for a while now, unless the opponent has equal resistance, I kinda beat everyone with a hercules, even killed some with over 200k more br.

The attacks in normal mode aren't doing any noticeable damage at all, even from those with other sylphs, so the high resistance surely brings that down as well.

wow
    thats amazing, i wonder if this is intended
    2 people with high res could go on forever

Leave a comment:

Working...
X