X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Camping only slows your ego for a matter of time. When you will hit 65+ or 70+ you`ll be smashed by all kind of players who spent few bucks, with all of your camping. I dont say not to camp, but have a limit on this.. wartune is not about camping at low level anymore, you miss all good features.
    So right here. Better to come and take the beating now rather than later and learn from it.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Camping only slows your ego for a matter of time. When you will hit 65+ or 70+ you`ll be smashed by all kind of players who spent few bucks, with all of your camping. I dont say not to camp, but have a limit on this.. wartune is not about camping at low level anymore, you miss all good features.

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Camping is kinda meh now. It used to be fun when I started playing but now I only see it has getting your gear for the level you are and once thats done you move on. Btw I would advice camping 56-74 where the br gain is higher than staying a lowly 30 or 40
    i want to stay at lvl 39 until i reach my soul engraving minimum lvl 50

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    For those who're Camping....

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Camping is kinda meh now. It used to be fun when I started playing but now I only see it has getting your gear for the level you are and once thats done you move on. Btw I would advice camping 56-74 where the br gain is higher than staying a lowly 30 or 40

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    That's where it goes downhill, cluelessness. For myself, I respect people who know how to play more than their BR.
    I don't see how camping does that. I mean people who avoids XP usually don't run spire/di/tok nm.
    Finishing those things as far possible matters because it's the biggest resources.

No matter how big your BR, people will have lower respect soon as they see if you don't have clue how to do those things.
    Maybe if you smart you can get it right in 2 or 3 attempts. Most folks don't have that kind of patience, hence the begging.
    I'll say it again, learning or making peers (a team that understands you) is way WAY more important than your personal BR
    goals in this game. Camp if you haven't achieved these two basics things.
    you shoud camp then you know how camping works thats why we have better knowledge of game we can learn from others mistake like choosing a slyph or troops and many more things

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Originally posted by khanzuhaib View Post
    we camp for respect we just want to be acknowledge
    That's where it goes downhill, cluelessness. For myself, I respect people who know how to play more than their BR.
    I don't see how camping does that. I mean people who avoids XP usually don't run spire/di/tok nm.
    Finishing those things as far possible matters because it's the biggest resources.

No matter how big your BR, people will have lower respect soon as they see if you don't have clue how to do those things.
    Maybe if you smart you can get it right in 2 or 3 attempts. Most folks don't have that kind of patience, hence the begging.
    I'll say it again, learning or making peers (a team that understands you) is way WAY more important than your personal BR
    goals in this game. Camp if you haven't achieved these two basics things.

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    we camp for respect we just want to be acknowledge

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    now i can beat many lvl 40 player even 45 player i have respect in our server we knows as the strongest people in lvl 30 its not like that our server is old in our server maxmum lvl is 63 for now

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    Try learn as much about the game and make friends at lower levels if you need to. Begging is only for people without real friends (and I mean with real connection),
    which I recommend not to play online games if that's the case. This is mmo after all, not a single-player game. BR will come with time no matter what you do,
    that's the fact, camping does nothing but slow your advance. It's much more enjoyable and brag-worthy if you can actually achieve/finish something with friends.
    its not like that we are camping for 5 to years we just want to be strong want to be acknowledge by our fellows we will start lvling when we see its time we can get averg BR we can now join the top plyer in our server

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    every one is not a casher so we have to camp to build BR if we don't want to beg in world or guild chat for help in MPD or arena.
    Try learn as much about the game and make friends at lower levels if you need to. Begging is only for people without real friends (and I mean with real connection),
    which I recommend not to play online games if that's the case. This is mmo after all, not a single-player game. BR will come with time no matter what you do,
    that's the fact, camping does nothing but slow your advance. It's much more enjoyable and brag-worthy if you can actually achieve/finish something with friends.

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    This would be true 1 year ago, now all the good stuff is from lvl 80 events
    but what is the point if you are a lvl 80 and only 100K+ br what good stuff do then no one do arena with you you will get beaten in BG and you are not the participant in GB

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    every one is not a casher so we have to camp to build BR if we don't want to beg in world or guild chat for help in MPD or arena.
    This would be true 1 year ago, now all the good stuff is from lvl 80 events

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    With all these good features at level 80 people still camp ? uh oh, you lose the strawberry of the game.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    With all these good features at level 80 people still camp ? uh oh, you lose the strawberry of the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X