Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Camping and campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cblue456 View Post
    Why can't the cashers and non-cashers compete in their own universes?
    Because it's in the job description. If you want to win, you have to pay. Period.

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
    as it stands now, 1 fight can lose me 400 honor, and it'll take me at least 4 wins to recover that.
    That's where you wrong. If I lose 400 honor, I only need 2 wins and I'm non-vip. Get to higher ranks = gives more honor and lose less.
    Only time I lose 400 honor is with a fellow non-casher with either matching br and lagging. Most 99% of the time, I only lose 10 honor
    even against cashers. Can't get higher ranks? then level up.

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
    And then they get frustrated when they have to beg to be carried through virtually everything (arena, mpd, DI/BI, TOK, Spire etc), gee I wonder why?
    It's funny. On my server atleast, the most begging people are the low level campers who can't do level 70+ wilds bosses for title.
    The high level with low br either team up between themselves or helps lower people on arena/mpd/tok.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Hi everyone and thanks for being so open about your opinions...

To sum it up ...so far i have been advised:
      - to camp at 80
      - to camp at 80 if i plan to go to 80
      - to camp between level 50 and 65
      - not to camp
      - do what feels best for me

To make a quick remark... i always play based on how i feel to play (like most people i would guess).

When talking
      about camping i dont mean live long camping. But just to point out some players have been camping for 6-8 months
      at these levels (30-39) and have br between 50 - 80k and two above (as far as i have seen yet). Shanks has 97K br
      although i think he is a casher cause he has a level 8 stable and maxed his soul engraving. Another HO sth has 107K
      br at level 39. But he is camping over a year now (i hear). I am not saying i want that but from what i experienced in BG
      i saw people easily get BR above 50K in 6 months or so..and i think that is a good BR to consider moving to level 40.
      Again on level 40-49 there are a lot of people with above 100K br and i think that is achievable due to Jewel Hunt and
      i think Underground palace (i am unfamiliar though with the rewards). Considering that in the meantime i will have my
      fishtank at level 30 (as i am always in the top 15) i think there is plenty of chance to be above 100K before reaching level 50
      it just takes some time.

As far as low level campers begging...yes that does happen but the funny thing still remains that the low level campers perform
      as well as level 55+ against some monsters (which is not very good). The only wild mosnter we ask help for are l80 void commander
      cause the level 55+ also need it for their daily run. the level50+bosses we leave (for now) cause we dont think we are ready for them
      and in meantime there are enough l50 elites to kill.

and finally....yess a camper cant beat a decent to good casher but he can always kill low cashers and other free players that just are leveling
      up (which is a gross of the "wartune population") So i have plenty of poor noobs to kill and rich #@))! to run from

Btw i started this thread on 16th of january with:

- BR 21K (24,3K now)
      - Warrior (Crusader now)
      - L1 stable (L2 now)
      - l16 soul engraving now
      - 178 arena wins now
      - 560 kills in bg now

SO tell me now friends...its camping not the best way to go if you have no money left at the end of the month to spend on a game?

Last edited by Jainash_Archer; 01-24-2015, 06:13 AM.
      Name : Jainash
      Server: Goramire S560
      Guild : Spartacus
      Class : Archer
      Level : 37
      BR : 26K

*** If you can't cash you better camp! ***

Comment

Originally posted by Jainash_Archer View Post

SO tell me now friends...its camping not the best way to go if you have no money left at the end of the month to spend on a game?

So after so many responses you havent figured out what to do?! There is NO right or wrong way for playing a game, any game. Do what you feel it is good for you, no one besides you cares what you do.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

With all these good features at level 80 people still camp ? uh oh, you lose the strawberry of the game.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            With all these good features at level 80 people still camp ? uh oh, you lose the strawberry of the game.
            every one is not a casher so we have to camp to build BR if we don't want to beg in world or guild chat for help in MPD or arena.
            "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
            Name: Sorcerer
            guild :ARROGANCE
            Hometown: Pakistan
            normal people scare me

Comment

Originally posted by khanzuhaib View Post
              every one is not a casher so we have to camp to build BR if we don't want to beg in world or guild chat for help in MPD or arena.
              This would be true 1 year ago, now all the good stuff is from lvl 80 events
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                This would be true 1 year ago, now all the good stuff is from lvl 80 events
                but what is the point if you are a lvl 80 and only 100K+ br what good stuff do then no one do arena with you you will get beaten in BG and you are not the participant in GB
                normal people scare me

Comment

Try learn as much about the game and make friends at lower levels if you need to. Begging is only for people without real friends (and I mean with real connection),
                  which I recommend not to play online games if that's the case. This is mmo after all, not a single-player game. BR will come with time no matter what you do,
                  that's the fact, camping does nothing but slow your advance. It's much more enjoyable and brag-worthy if you can actually achieve/finish something with friends.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    Try learn as much about the game and make friends at lower levels if you need to. Begging is only for people without real friends (and I mean with real connection),
                    which I recommend not to play online games if that's the case. This is mmo after all, not a single-player game. BR will come with time no matter what you do,
                    that's the fact, camping does nothing but slow your advance. It's much more enjoyable and brag-worthy if you can actually achieve/finish something with friends.
                    its not like that we are camping for 5 to years we just want to be strong want to be acknowledge by our fellows we will start lvling when we see its time we can get averg BR we can now join the top plyer in our server
                    normal people scare me

Comment

now i can beat many lvl 40 player even 45 player i have respect in our server we knows as the strongest people in lvl 30 its not like that our server is old in our server maxmum lvl is 63 for now
                      normal people scare me

Comment

we camp for respect we just want to be acknowledge
                        normal people scare me

Comment

we camp for respect we just want to be acknowledge
                          That's where it goes downhill, cluelessness. For myself, I respect people who know how to play more than their BR.
                          I don't see how camping does that. I mean people who avoids XP usually don't run spire/di/tok nm.
                          Finishing those things as far possible matters because it's the biggest resources.

No matter how big your BR, people will have lower respect soon as they see if you don't have clue how to do those things.
                          Maybe if you smart you can get it right in 2 or 3 attempts. Most folks don't have that kind of patience, hence the begging.
                          I'll say it again, learning or making peers (a team that understands you) is way WAY more important than your personal BR
                          goals in this game. Camp if you haven't achieved these two basics things.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                            That's where it goes downhill, cluelessness. For myself, I respect people who know how to play more than their BR.
                            I don't see how camping does that. I mean people who avoids XP usually don't run spire/di/tok nm.
                            Finishing those things as far possible matters because it's the biggest resources.

No matter how big your BR, people will have lower respect soon as they see if you don't have clue how to do those things.
                            Maybe if you smart you can get it right in 2 or 3 attempts. Most folks don't have that kind of patience, hence the begging.
                            I'll say it again, learning or making peers (a team that understands you) is way WAY more important than your personal BR
                            goals in this game. Camp if you haven't achieved these two basics things.
                            you shoud camp then you know how camping works thats why we have better knowledge of game we can learn from others mistake like choosing a slyph or troops and many more things
                            normal people scare me

Comment

Camping is kinda meh now. It used to be fun when I started playing but now I only see it has getting your gear for the level you are and once thats done you move on. Btw I would advice camping 56-74 where the br gain is higher than staying a lowly 30 or 40
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

For those who're Camping....

I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                                X