Camping and campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jainash_Archer View Post
    Nice, but i dont cash at all....so is it doable for me to hope to get my stable up to level8?

Some fellow server buddies have told me that when you are a non casher it is now wise to go
    to level75-80 cause i wont stand a chance. That makes level60+ not very attractive for me.

For me this game is fun in pvp situations (i hate mpd's so far). I even enjoy wilds and circuit quests
    more than mpd runs.
    Well i have no idea if this is your 1st account in this game but few months ago we had some events that helped us reach from level 6 to level 8 stables pretty fast. A lot of events giving whips, soul crystals, gems and so on.
    The game is made for PVP, you spend for pvp to compete not to beat some monster but as i said above, cash beats everything including camping so 75+ will eat you alive
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
      Well i have no idea if this is your 1st account in this game but few months ago we had some events that helped us reach from level 6 to level 8 stables pretty fast. A lot of events giving whips, soul crystals, gems and so on.
      The game is made for PVP, you spend for pvp to compete not to beat some monster but as i said above, cash beats everything including camping so 75+ will eat you alive
      Understood sire, so i wil stick to my game plan. enjoy low levels and be a "monster' in the ltle league than a fly in the big ones.

Name : Jainash
      Server: Goramire S560
      Guild : Spartacus
      Class : Archer
      Level : 37
      BR : 26K

*** If you can't cash you better camp! ***

Comment

Working...
      X