Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping and campers

Hi evryone,

This is my first thread ever so hope you will be considerate with anything disagreeable. Anyhow
    i started this thread with the hope all campers will discuss their "gameplan" for their respective
    level.

I am a level 36 Archer with 21k br playing at server S560. This is my second toon and as a non
    casher i think its best to camp. Cashers may camp too, but its more optional for them. For free
    players its compulsary if you want to become strong for the respective level whether it is PvP or
    PvE.

Avoiding exp is discussed very prolonged in many threads. I want to talk about the options for
    camping and raising your br. For example at the level 30-39 group capping guild skills, increasing
    astrals levels and gems should be priority. Also get all the free mounts as far as possible.
    I bought a set of wings with BB and synthesized it when i got lucky with a new years chest
    that gave me yuletide wing. Getting gems at these levels is through circuit quest and BG chest.

These are the things i have so far figured out. If someone has more options or better gameplan
    please share.
    Name : Jainash
    Server: Goramire S560
    Guild : Spartacus
    Class : Archer
    Level : 37
    BR : 26K

*** If you can't cash you better camp! ***

Camp at level 80.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
      Camp at level 80.

The reason i camp is that i can beat people my level (most of them atleast). At level 80 most
      of them already have surpassed 500k br. How do you suggest i beat them? and if it takes time
      then why not really enjoy each level fully?

Comment

You won't beat them without spending more than them.
        If you plan on going to level 80 eventually it is best to go to level 80 as fast as you can.

Comment

I somewhat agree with JoeBallbags but Jainash_Archer is also not wrong. In this type of game, if you don't cash you need to be patient and spend more time in game.

But As for me i neva eva camp or stay too much time but my guildmates and server are great so, its very fun (i know its off-topic, just sayin)
          Latest update:
          * New patch is coming
          * New Lag is coming
          * New Bug is coming

Comment

I too am aware that JoeBallbags isnt wrong. But i have found friends who are also camping and by
            camping i realized a few things:

- i can have friends to reguraly do arena, wilds ands other group activities...even if it is just
            talking about common foes and friends
            - Being strong for certain level makes people ask you for help which most of time eases your work
            for example in wilds i not always have to find the level 30 boss. Sometimes others find and they invite
            me even though i didnt even help during the search
            - And it gives time to focus on certain things like guild skills and astrals which take a lot of gold and time
            to level up. If i were to level up rapidly i wont have enough gold or time to upgrade sets, gems, astrals

And ofcourse i know people who spend will always be stronger and there is nothing wrong with that. If i could
            spend i would have too. But i just wanne enjoy arena, batleground and other stuff.

Apocalypse i dont think is entirley of topic if you talking related to wartune :P

Having good and fun guildies is what makes it fun to play.

AND again i started this thread to meet fellow campers and their ideas. But i appreciate
            the tips from others too. JoeBallbags i think i would go to 80 if my server didnt have so much
            spenders who are already rushing to the top and spending thousands and ten thousands balens.
            The fun thing about it is most cashers go to high level (even 80) to camp so at my level its more
            about strategy and less about cash.

Comment

Hard to be a new camper now. Events are really bad, no more unlimited gem events with whips and sc, no more good sc events that gave gem packs and even more sc. Hard to gain strenght now and it takes much much longer. Those people that camped during the time when the good events were on are biggest winners.
              BUT never know, maybe those good events will come back or maybe it will be much worse. Plenty of exp everywhere and your biggest pain will be world prosperity buff it can go up to 200% so 1 wrong click on your quest and you will gain really big amount of exp (I know sometihng about it).
              Hope you will be lucky with patient people because once the server gets older it will be a real pain to find someone for arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-Del View Post
                Hard to be a new camper now. Events are really bad, no more unlimited gem events with whips and sc, no more good sc events that gave gem packs and even more sc. Hard to gain strenght now and it takes much much longer. Those people that camped during the time when the good events were on are biggest winners.
                BUT never know, maybe those good events will come back or maybe it will be much worse. Plenty of exp everywhere and your biggest pain will be world prosperity buff it can go up to 200% so 1 wrong click on your quest and you will gain really big amount of exp (I know sometihng about it).
                Hope you will be lucky with patient people because once the server gets older it will be a real pain to find someone for arena.
                Mini-Del says it well, if you gonna camp you'd be better off starting at lvl 45 where jewel hunt is made available to you.
                Once lvl 50, the gameplay changes with sylph awakening in battle as well. Again, with dimensions that give balens, mahra and sepulcrums
                in recent update, it further gives another reason to level up to that level. Normally heroes that camp is bcuz they still haven't made their
                full gear set for lvl 50s or 60s by doing dungeon runs to get the crystaloids and legend stones; battleground, arena and guild battle to get more insignias.
                I'm lvl 52 mage with 85kish BR (with 13k BR hades), and yes you've got an avid camper here...

If you asking for my advice, I'll have to tell you that it's no use camping
                without knowledge of what you're planning to work on, the goals set in mind.

Many have been asking what constitute to a high BR gain, and the answer is:
                - astral upgrade (at least to lvl 8, with the main red astrals that you have)
                - soul engrave and gems (try to max soul and make gems lvl 9-10)
                - title bonuses, guild skills (as many attainable titles; max guild skills)
                - technology maxed (needless to say)
                - clothing identifying and refinement (attributes stackable; try synth wings level 4, it will help alot)
                - legendary equipment refined and max enchant
                - mount stables (at least lvl 5) and whip training (stats of ~800-1000 would be nice)

and the goals at lvl 55:
                - fate (brutality and resistance) lvl 10 -> been farming these fate stones from jewel hunt and league shop
                - electro resist crystal lvl 5 -> recent soul crystal event allows me to farm crystal shards
                - will crystals lvl 3 -> bought with league points, but this one can wait much later
                - conquer many basic dimensions and a few intermediate ones

Also, just updated with sylph equipment shards, yes - this is a good way to raise your sylph BR and your hero when with your best sylph fully equipped and socket with some divinity souls (sylph equip gems). Farm mahra and sepulcrum from jewel hunt, in the long run, it's the only way to gain these resources for sylph upgrade and enchant.

One last major thing to note is: that talent level is capped at 14 until you level up again to hero lvl 63.
                So use your talents wisely, at different level juncture as you camp. You only get to reset your exp 14 times before lvl 63 hero.
                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Thank you Mini-Del and Imonseph.

I appreciate your comments and the notes Imonseph made are really something to think about.
                  The reason i stay below l40 is i dont have a lot of time playing this game because of work.So staying
                  low means (for me) less to do and possibly cap guild skils and astrals. For mount and Soul engraving
                  i too realized the resources are very thin and take a long time. Gems too are not that good but i like
                  to work with bg chests. I have a group of camper friends in the guild who are planning to stay under
                  level40 till they dont have acquired all the free mounts. Till then i have people to do arena and team stuff.

Also with 22k BR is not that easy to do well in BG of level30-39 (even though i am crusader) so i want to raise my br
                  as much as possible till going for level 40-50. As far as gem events go...yeah they really are hard for beginners for
                  two reasons:

1. Not much resources to get lot of good gems
                  2. No transposers yet (unless you cash)

But looking and caluclating the possible BR level it is doable to raise to 30K ish levels...so i think atleast till then i will
                  stay at level 30-39.
                  Last edited by Jainash_Archer; 01-20-2015, 05:06 AM.

Comment

hi brother can u give me info: divinity soul for what? thks

Comment

Originally posted by greenpro View Post
                      hi brother can u give me info: divinity soul for what? thks
                      Hi bro,

as far as i am informed it is to be "socketed" in sylph gear. Much like we do with gems in ours
                      If you are not level 50 yet save them for future.

Comment

Originally posted by Jainash_Archer View Post
                        why not really enjoy each level fully?
                        I camped at every lv bracket and I found it enjoyable. It's almost like a different game at each step: lv40 ->mount, lv50 ->slyph. I know lv80 is impossible for a non casher, so I just try to enjoy the game while I can. At lv80, I will prb play as a semi-retired toon, cuz not much incentive for me gain br then quit and move on w/ my life
                        Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                        _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                          I camped at every lv bracket and I found it enjoyable. It's almost like a different game at each step: lv40 ->mount, lv50 ->slyph. I know lv80 is impossible for a non casher, so I just try to enjoy the game while I can. At lv80, I will prb play as a semi-retired toon, cuz not much incentive for me gain br then quit and move on w/ my life
                          level 80 isnt impossible for non cashers

level 80 is impossible for noobs
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

lol maybe, im not lv80 so idk yet...no time to do di and nnm everyday so i'm staying at 70 for a while
                            Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                            _______________^

Comment

you have to be completely crazy to start this game now. You will never ever catch up as you are not beneficiating from unlimited events we all had on other older servers. Without a ridiculous amount of cash, this game is non sense for players who started recently....my two cents, but hey, what do I know...

If you have fun, good for you, personally I never understood how it can be fun to camp at the same level forever, from game, it becomes work...no point for me...but everyone is different.....good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X