Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-Server Arena

This game option is broken :\, one of the teams is far mor stronger than the other. There is no chanche to win

It feels like something 'broke' a while back. If I do arena 7 days a week (105 matchups), I get maybe 4 close matches where the outcome is in doubt. Everything else is a horribly mismatched curbstomp that doesn't even make it to sylphs, in one direction or another. One day you get served up to endless wave of 80s/350-400k+ monsters, the next you go 14-1 because the game feeds you a steady stream of utterly helpless lowbies. I'm not sure what changed or when, but it didn't use to be this way. Months ago, if I went in with an underpowered team I knew what was coming and counted myself lucky if i won more than 4 or 5; with a strong team I expected to do well. Now, whether I go in with a strong team of similar lvl/br or carry a team full of sub-160k lowbies, the outcome no longer feels connected to team strength or skill, and it's boring as hell.
    Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Working...
    X