sylph refines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph refines

does sylph refine random reset when u upg equipment with god blessing?

Nope, but you need to refine at a higher cost to get the extra refine stat. 3 for blue 4 for purple and 5 for orange I believe it was. Your 3 transfer but you gotta refine again to get 4th an so on.

Comment

good to know to start saving them

Comment

I strongly suggest to wait utill your piece of gear is at least purple before refining it, unless you have massive amount of Holy Water of course...
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
          I strongly suggest to wait utill your piece of gear is at least purple before refining it, unless you have massive amount of Holy Water of course...
          Or if you're a noob that won't get purple for 5 years (like myself) then it's whatever lol, just 4 crystals down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Or if you're a noob that won't get purple for 5 years (like myself) then it's whatever lol, just 4 crystals down the drain.
            yep, thats what I did. no point waiting till armagedone day.... and its only 4 per piece, u get at least 20 - 30 for an advance map. (in the chest)

Comment

Anyone know what the max level of a stat is? The highest I saw on 8 attempts was lvl4.

Lol, and did they forget to put in PATK? Didn't see it once in those 8 attempts. Got MATK every time though...
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                Anyone know what the max level of a stat is? The highest I saw on 8 attempts was lvl4.

Lol, and did they forget to put in PATK? Didn't see it once in those 8 attempts. Got MATK every time though...
                I have lv9 on a few gears
                and patk on most of my gaia gear (and on some of herc gear) lol

Comment

meh with cloud adventures I don't have to worry finished with 80 water in 1 try

Comment

does anybody know why i can't find sylph essence in my inventory after collecting?

Comment

wait so if i refine a blue piece and i get 3 stats, when i evolve it to purple, i can get 4 stats by refining again, or remains at 3?

Comment

Go into inventory>profile>It's right there now : ) Cheers

Class: Knight
                        Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                          wait so if i refine a blue piece and i get 3 stats, when i evolve it to purple, i can get 4 stats by refining again, or remains at 3?
                          Refine blue = 3 stats
                          Evolve to purple = 3 stats
                          Refine purple = 4 stats

You keep the 3 and refine again to get the extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            Remains at 3 until you refine again.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              Remains at 3 until you refine again.
                              If you hold off on refining until it's purple, will you get all 4 I assume. maybe a way to save some material.

Comment

Working...
                              X