Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph refines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph refines

does sylph refine random reset when u upg equipment with god blessing?

Nope, but you need to refine at a higher cost to get the extra refine stat. 3 for blue 4 for purple and 5 for orange I believe it was. Your 3 transfer but you gotta refine again to get 4th an so on.

Comment

good to know to start saving them

Comment

I strongly suggest to wait utill your piece of gear is at least purple before refining it, unless you have massive amount of Holy Water of course...
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
          I strongly suggest to wait utill your piece of gear is at least purple before refining it, unless you have massive amount of Holy Water of course...
          Or if you're a noob that won't get purple for 5 years (like myself) then it's whatever lol, just 4 crystals down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Or if you're a noob that won't get purple for 5 years (like myself) then it's whatever lol, just 4 crystals down the drain.
            yep, thats what I did. no point waiting till armagedone day.... and its only 4 per piece, u get at least 20 - 30 for an advance map. (in the chest)

Comment

Anyone know what the max level of a stat is? The highest I saw on 8 attempts was lvl4.

Lol, and did they forget to put in PATK? Didn't see it once in those 8 attempts. Got MATK every time though...
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                Anyone know what the max level of a stat is? The highest I saw on 8 attempts was lvl4.

Lol, and did they forget to put in PATK? Didn't see it once in those 8 attempts. Got MATK every time though...
                I have lv9 on a few gears
                and patk on most of my gaia gear (and on some of herc gear) lol

Comment

meh with cloud adventures I don't have to worry finished with 80 water in 1 try

Comment

does anybody know why i can't find sylph essence in my inventory after collecting?

Comment

wait so if i refine a blue piece and i get 3 stats, when i evolve it to purple, i can get 4 stats by refining again, or remains at 3?

Comment

Go into inventory>profile>It's right there now : ) Cheers

Class: Knight
                        Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                          wait so if i refine a blue piece and i get 3 stats, when i evolve it to purple, i can get 4 stats by refining again, or remains at 3?
                          Refine blue = 3 stats
                          Evolve to purple = 3 stats
                          Refine purple = 4 stats

You keep the 3 and refine again to get the extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            Remains at 3 until you refine again.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              Remains at 3 until you refine again.
                              If you hold off on refining until it's purple, will you get all 4 I assume. maybe a way to save some material.

Comment

Working...
                              X