Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fishing net for faster fishing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing net for faster fishing?

I was thinking that it could be interesting to implement some kind of fishing net to fish faster, regardless of the cooldown, something that covers the whole aquarium and lets you get 5 to 7 fishes each time, it's 100% accurate and automatically gets rid of the rubbish (each fish captured would still count towards the daily 20 and EXP would be the same - just a tool to make everything faster).

One free daily use for everyone, VIPs get +2 bonus (so 3 in total).

Take care folks!
    Last edited by GiordanoT88; 01-18-2015, 05:24 AM. Reason: details

too many garbage fish would get caught, and that I would not want to waste daily captures on. I'd never touch the nets.

Comment

While a fishing net sounds quite fantastic, with my luck (shakes fist!) I'd reel in 11 soda cans, 3 pieces of drift wood, 4 beer container rings, and a gold fish.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X