Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Coin of Ancestry Exchange E ending soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of Ancestry Exchange E ending soon

While this exchange may not have been as jam packed as the others it will be ending soon, for those who were on the fence considering did they want to or not want to.. you have limited time left remaining. Remember we mentors never know in advance if there will be a next one so I simply post this as a kind reminder.

Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

I can't wait to see this exchange ends, completely useless lol
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Oh great, I can buy level 70 stones with my 2 coins and sell them for gold since i have lvl 80 gear, yay!

Comment

While I understand the importance of "surprise element" in Wartune, in this case I would really appreciate a statement if there are any more coin events or not. Since there were already 5, i guess there will be more, but I really don't like the attitude of "you never know if this is the last one" (which not you, Mentor, but the game itself suggests).

(BTw one basic trick is run a toon on an oceanic server, and on the last day check if there will be a better coin event the next day, I did that previously. Ofc doesn't work if there are some days between the 2 coin exchange event)
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
        X