Clear All

• calender pages & coin

is there any new event for calender pages and coin or this is the last
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
    Name: Sorcerer
    guild :ARROGANCE
    Hometown: Pakistan
    normal people scare me

No new event for calendars, since the exchange is only a day or so more. Coin will most likely have another exchange, but who knows. No one here can tell you about coins since they aren't given the info, so it's a waiting game.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

If i had to guess, calendar event ends when the countdown goes to 0 like the normal events and for coin, if it goes down to the word Z, its gonna be with us a very
      long long time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        If i had to guess, calendar event ends when the countdown goes to 0 like the normal events and for coin, if it goes down to the word Z, its gonna be with us a very
        long long time lol.
        mean i should exchange my 1st page for whips ?........ any advise on this?
        "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
        Name: Sorcerer
        guild :ARROGANCE
        Hometown: Pakistan
        normal people scare me

Comment

Originally posted by khanzuhaib View Post
          is there any new event for calender pages and coin or this is the last
          1) Calender page you have to exchange it before the event ends. Event will end on 2015/1/21 23:59:59.

2) For Coin of Ancestry exchange ends on 2015/1/20 23:59:59. So exchange it before that and I don't have any information about further Coin of Ancestry exchanges, so if you want to risk not exchanging it and waiting for a new one, is up to you

Comment

Oceanic servers reset be4 the reset so unless u live there, just wait and see if another coin exchange comes be4 exchanging the ones u might have

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Ubaid View Post
              2) For Coin of Ancestry exchange ends on 2015/1/20 23:59:59. So exchange it before that and I don't have any information about further Coin of Ancestry exchanges, so if you want to risk not exchanging it and waiting for a new one, is up to you
              still beyond me that r2games can't even explain if those coin are temporary item or not.
              i'm waiting the time when we will have to pay to have information as it seems information have so high value for r2games that they can't give it for free
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

They do not tell us, as we mentors like you, are just players helping out the best we can. I do know many check the oceanics to get a jump start, but short of that or checking the forums with fingers crossed on the news and events section, we are all on a same playing field. I would like though, to hope, another exchange is coming but all we can do is watch.. wait.. and hope.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

would be nice if they posted events even it was 24 ahead of oceanic servers. They do not and sometimes they appear after the event has started on Euro servers.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                  X