hmm...Adv dimension?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm...Adv dimension?

Was bored n thought adv dimension was left out sooo...how much BR needed? I've got about 190k BR with Hercules, with almost 700 res with 2 electro inter dimensions and 1 adv electro to open...should I risk it or wait a while....if my spelling is wrong don't blame me..trying to type on a phone with annoying autocorrects grr :P
    Last edited by JrEVIL; 01-19-2015, 11:31 AM.
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

I didnt see any noticeable difference between advance, intermediate and basic bosses, but i am more than twice your br, so idk if this helps

But I wouldnt start it if i dont have the resistance for 10 energy per step, it is very large and you cant hope to get lucky with towers, cause they are lot as well
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I mean last boss lvl 10...how much BR would you need for that? mobs are easy ofc xD just wondering if i can beat it or not
      Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
      ~

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

I am a 160k br archer and have a 36k br herc but I am still having a hard time in the last boss (abyss/flame castle) I have a 700 fire res xtals, my offense is pretty decent (37k patk, 6k crit) but my problem is defense, it hits iirc, 20-30k per attack, I have 160khp but the attack just builds up. when the time comes that I will enter sylph mode (sylph rage meter full), I am already at 60-70% hp. My mdef is pretty low though, so gotta work on that as well as all my defensive aspects.

Sorry if it didn't answer your questions though.

Comment

Advance boss should be beateble at around 190-200k br. Especially if you are an archer.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            Advance boss should be beateble at around 190-200k br. Especially if you are an archer.
            Cool thx..will try this out soon O_o just the number of days for it is daunting on me
            ~

Comment

I can confirm 110k br will not be able to complete the Advanced Dimension. The recommended br in section 4 for one tower was 180k br. And 300+ elemental resistance.

Comment

Working...
              X