Hide Players Function Should Apply Everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Players Function Should Apply Everywhere

Why is this not a thing? The amount of lag that fashion and mounts cause is ridiculous. We dont need to see players anywhere unless we want to attack them really. This function is available in Atoll and Cloud City, why not everywhere else???

World Boss, Battleground and Guild Battle are major struggles for a lot of players because of the amount of unnecessary lag caused by fashion and mounts. We dont NEED to see players here. We should have the choice of turning them on or off.

Will this function ever be available in all areas? You guys make enough money off us, is it really that hard of a thing to do?

Originally posted by Spookiez View Post
    Why is this not a thing? The amount of lag that fashion and mounts cause is ridiculous. We dont need to see players anywhere unless we want to attack them really. This function is available in Atoll and Cloud City, why not everywhere else???

World Boss, Battleground and Guild Battle are major struggles for a lot of players because of the amount of unnecessary lag caused by fashion and mounts. We dont NEED to see players here. We should have the choice of turning them on or off.

Will this function ever be available in all areas? You guys make enough money off us, is it really that hard of a thing to do?
    I understand for WB...but for GB and BG? Really? how you gonna attack other players if you can't see them?
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
      I understand for WB...but for GB and BG? Really? how you gonna attack other players if you can't see them?
      Use the force young padawan

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
        Not all people need to see players even in BG or GB. A lot of players are set to attack the ward and other teams are set for PvP a lot of the time as I'm sure you know. As for BG, a lot of people only do it for shards and rely on GB for honor purposes because campers have kinda ruined BG.

BUT you'll also notice I said we should be allowed the CHOICE of hiding players, you dont have to hide them, but having the choice to do so would be great.
        Last edited by Spookiez; 01-19-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Ok...but what for mage? They use intel, not strenght ;p
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            May the Force be... equal to Mass x Acceleration?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
            X