hero class un equal skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hero class un equal skill

its not a bug but complain about dis balance on players knights cant beat any mage ore archer if they are same br . every mage heal per turn 10k+ hp archer have hp steal skill. now u gave them both shield rune what u cant dispel it we have shield but it can be dispel with rune ore scatter, but u cant dispel that rune what ta *** its that for and because we have shield in skills we cant have that rune. most of dam time archer mage get all nice stuff and knight sufer most u take down heal on block from 4k to 3k at low lvl its may good but at lvl 80 3k heal on block its dam joke. why u event boder your self to make knight in first place if u making him worst and worst every dam patch? and plus i fight today lot of mages in bg and there heal on there self are insane 240k hp restore and archer stole to 80k hp and knight get 3k hp on block so what ta *** its that ?
    Last edited by R28667473; 01-19-2015, 04:35 PM.

hey look another knight whining thread
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I need to find more knights like OP on bg.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        hey look another knight whining thread
        well why u don`t try to play knight then ?
        u may get it why all knights whining. but u just playing on most easy hero ever in wartune so just shut up and don`t post if u don`t have what to say better then what u did

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
          u may get it why all knights whining. but u just playing on most easy hero ever in wartune so just shut up and don`t post if u don`t have what to say better then what u did
          i had a knight and it was awesome
          i just dont play on that server anymore

Comment

I've only been outplayed by one mage with equal/higher BR in recent months, and I'm hmm let me think, oh yea a knight. Maybe you should recheck your own strategy first.

Comment

If you're knight: See your opponent gonna use delphic - use intercept
              Yea, it's true that knights shield can be purged,.. so just hope your opponent isn't using a purge rune at that moment.
              Most probably they would opt for guardian and heal, and given since many eve users,
              knights only best deal is heal is from Iris (I'd recommend Rain Dance),
              that could be where the trouble starts.. as water has (-) electro resistance.

Unfortunately, knights are abit harder to build cuz they are meant to tank all kinds of hits
              and still be the last one standing on the battlefield, yet that would required to deal massive dmg
              to opponents so that you can outlast them.

IMO, it's about the same as how a mage is built, they have lower HP and lack in opposing defences.
              Mages have heals and AoE, knights have passive block heals and intercept / delphic.
              You also gotta be aware that mages don't use their delphic skill
              cuz of high rage consumption and lower rage build, yet they have to live without it.

Formation play an important role to say that, they can still be a target for your opponent
              to use skills and delphic upon instead of your hero.

Also note that: when opponent's troops atk your hero at the front, they give you heal since about 80-100%
              of the time you would block their low atk, so it's a kind of meh to realize that ultimate slasher can help to build rage
              but kills the possibility of where your heal comes from opponent's troops as practically ultimate slasher would wind up
              finishing opponent's troops off first that grants you the heals most of the time than instead of targeting the desired opponent hero,
              that deals more dmg and harder to recover heal from.

Most of knight's skill targets the front row enemies - which inevitably are troops.
              So that's another point you can reason of, cuz your opponent that might be standing behind troops would be safe, and you would have
              to fight through without enemy troop healing via enhanced block, but if your opponent stands in the front, then it's your lucky day ^.^
              That being said, if the hero goes down, needless to say the troops will also.

The knight's rune? I have to say that Chaos is the best option, especially if you're dealing with mage.
              Just time it correctly, cuz mages love their AoE Rain of Fire skill and chaos simply uses it against them,
              if they use heals, like suntora or blessed light, it can be yours for just doing chaos at that moment.
              Archer's weakness is the blood rune, trust me - they can't heal much if you're standing in front of your troops,
              and they don't use purify but rather guardian rune (bleed doesn't reduce when guardian)

As of now, I'm just wondering, when the first passive states:
              divine blessing grants 20% PDEF and HP increase, so you shouldn't worry about PDEF as much as MDEF.
              But more interestingly, 20% increase in healing that goes with enhanced block, which is no longer seen anymore.
              If you could reason that way, it will be a good argument to begin with - that the skill have to has it's full effect,
              and heals should be raised to 5k HP instead of 3k
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Edit (for clarify):
                Formation plays an important role to say that your troops can still be a target for
                your opponent to use skills and delphic upon instead of your hero taking that blow
                (seen it happen for eve delphic so many times; troops at the back gets killed instead).
                If you formation your hero in front to tank all the dmg instead of your troops in front
                that die in the first few turns.
                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

I see only 1 person who needs to shut up and learn to play.
                  Playing is not about pumping stats or getting max skills, that's called grinding.
                  Those help but main goal is how you use them = the fun.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                    Edit (for clarify):
                    Formation plays an important role to say that your troops can still be a target for
                    your opponent to use skills and delphic upon instead of your hero taking that blow
                    (seen it happen for eve delphic so many times; troops at the back gets killed
                    Troops alive after awakening...
                    Thats kinda rare.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Troops alive after awakening...
                      Thats kinda rare.
                      i've had it a few times
                      crit knights that focus on hitting you in front
                      dont crit when they awaken sylph

Comment

well why u don`t try to play knight then?
                        why don't YOU play other classes instead of whining about knights.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It also depends on your level of you knight. I have played the other classes and I suck at them. I have way more fun on my knight I sucked really badly at first since I could not clear troops fast enough and I got killed by both Archers and Mages and even some knights. Yeah I did think of giving up but I did not complain about the other classes.

I just read forums and few blogs and tried different things some worked like switch troops to the back using different skills. I know I would never out damage an archer since they designed to use crits. I try and make it harder for them kill me and grind them down.

With Mages it is a similar strategy but since knights are weakest in mdef and boost my defense as much as I can. I now have shock chain on Herc which nice bonus and good against mages since it lowest mdef by 30%. If I am using triton sometimes I just forgo healing and just keep attacking sometimes it work other times I die horribly.

With both Archers and Mages they got use a skill slot and rage for there healing. Will Knights with block heal it is passive so we do not lose rage although the amount is heal is low but it brings about balance between the classes. With PVP there are two out comes either you win or your lose so I just have fun with it. I might lose 9 matches out of 10 in solo and in group arena I have had a pleasure of losing all 15 in 4 vs 4 format in 3 v 3 I had lost 12.

DarkMeph
                          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                            If you're knight: See your opponent gonna use delphic - use intercept
                            Yea, it's true that knights shield can be purged,.. so just hope your opponent isn't using a purge rune at that moment.
                            Most probably they would opt for guardian and heal, and given since many eve users,
                            knights only best deal is heal is from Iris (I'd recommend Rain Dance),
                            that could be where the trouble starts.. as water has (-) electro resistance.

Unfortunately, knights are abit harder to build cuz they are meant to tank all kinds of hits
                            and still be the last one standing on the battlefield, yet that would required to deal massive dmg
                            to opponents so that you can outlast them.

IMO, it's about the same as how a mage is built, they have lower HP and lack in opposing defences.
                            Mages have heals and AoE, knights have passive block heals and intercept / delphic.
                            You also gotta be aware that mages don't use their delphic skill
                            cuz of high rage consumption and lower rage build, yet they have to live without it.

Formation play an important role to say that, they can still be a target for your opponent
                            to use skills and delphic upon instead of your hero.

Also note that: when opponent's troops atk your hero at the front, they give you heal since about 80-100%
                            of the time you would block their low atk, so it's a kind of meh to realize that ultimate slasher can help to build rage
                            but kills the possibility of where your heal comes from opponent's troops as practically ultimate slasher would wind up
                            finishing opponent's troops off first that grants you the heals most of the time than instead of targeting the desired opponent hero,
                            that deals more dmg and harder to recover heal from.

Most of knight's skill targets the front row enemies - which inevitably are troops.
                            So that's another point you can reason of, cuz your opponent that might be standing behind troops would be safe, and you would have
                            to fight through without enemy troop healing via enhanced block, but if your opponent stands in the front, then it's your lucky day ^.^
                            That being said, if the hero goes down, needless to say the troops will also.

The knight's rune? I have to say that Chaos is the best option, especially if you're dealing with mage.
                            Just time it correctly, cuz mages love their AoE Rain of Fire skill and chaos simply uses it against them,
                            if they use heals, like suntora or blessed light, it can be yours for just doing chaos at that moment.
                            Archer's weakness is the blood rune, trust me - they can't heal much if you're standing in front of your troops,
                            and they don't use purify but rather guardian rune (bleed doesn't reduce when guardian)

As of now, I'm just wondering, when the first passive states:
                            divine blessing grants 20% PDEF and HP increase, so you shouldn't worry about PDEF as much as MDEF.
                            But more interestingly, 20% increase in healing that goes with enhanced block, which is no longer seen anymore.
                            If you could reason that way, it will be a good argument to begin with - that the skill have to has it's full effect,
                            and heals should be raised to 5k HP instead of 3k
                            Some points: first about runes, i see chaos and heal good choices (or chaos + brutal if u think u can steamroll ppl lol), dont chaos a mage first turn because well, that will give u nothing, several mages will heal or suntoria be4 sylph mode, that's when u can chaos-abuse, if u got a 3 turns chaos then u can apply it around
                            turn or 6, mage will have chaos til sylph mode either healing u or giving you the first 1-2 turns on sylph mode.

I'm a mage and if a knight of same br tries to outlast me that's not gonna happen (specially since the swap to EWD with a better build for pvp), all i can say is
                            chaos-abuse, use intercept wisely and dont outlast the mage, simply kill him/her asap, u cant let mages do what they want because resto resto resto sunto bless bla bla bla til the end (granted most just bring sunto and resto but others go almost full heal too lol).

Triton is kinda dangerous vs herc uses since the -200 thunder penalty and specially if u fight ppl with high att/crit but if u got big defenses/-dmg taken astral
                            passives lvld and overcome the thunder penalty into possitive at least, i see triton not a bad choice really, 2 heals and 3 dmg skills make it quite complete (you wont headshot ppl with the delphic but its safer i guess).

Also troops behind, archers love them in front

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post

Also troops behind, archers love them in front

dont say that

us archers hate it when troops are behind, because umm our you know that skill....

Comment

Working...
                              X