• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
    Edit (for clarify):
    Formation plays an important role to say that your troops can still be a target for
    your opponent to use skills and delphic upon instead of your hero taking that blow
    (seen it happen for eve delphic so many times; troops at the back gets killed
    Troops alive after awakening...
    Thats kinda rare.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
    well why u don`t try to play knight then ?
    u may get it why all knights whining. but u just playing on most easy hero ever in wartune so just shut up and don`t post if u don`t have what to say better then what u did
    I see only 1 person who needs to shut up and learn to play.
    Playing is not about pumping stats or getting max skills, that's called grinding.
    Those help but main goal is how you use them = the fun.

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Edit (for clarify):
    Formation plays an important role to say that your troops can still be a target for
    your opponent to use skills and delphic upon instead of your hero taking that blow
    (seen it happen for eve delphic so many times; troops at the back gets killed instead).
    If you formation your hero in front to tank all the dmg instead of your troops in front
    that die in the first few turns.

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    If you're knight: See your opponent gonna use delphic - use intercept
    Yea, it's true that knights shield can be purged,.. so just hope your opponent isn't using a purge rune at that moment.
    Most probably they would opt for guardian and heal, and given since many eve users,
    knights only best deal is heal is from Iris (I'd recommend Rain Dance),
    that could be where the trouble starts.. as water has (-) electro resistance.

Unfortunately, knights are abit harder to build cuz they are meant to tank all kinds of hits
    and still be the last one standing on the battlefield, yet that would required to deal massive dmg
    to opponents so that you can outlast them.

IMO, it's about the same as how a mage is built, they have lower HP and lack in opposing defences.
    Mages have heals and AoE, knights have passive block heals and intercept / delphic.
    You also gotta be aware that mages don't use their delphic skill
    cuz of high rage consumption and lower rage build, yet they have to live without it.

Formation play an important role to say that, they can still be a target for your opponent
    to use skills and delphic upon instead of your hero.

Also note that: when opponent's troops atk your hero at the front, they give you heal since about 80-100%
    of the time you would block their low atk, so it's a kind of meh to realize that ultimate slasher can help to build rage
    but kills the possibility of where your heal comes from opponent's troops as practically ultimate slasher would wind up
    finishing opponent's troops off first that grants you the heals most of the time than instead of targeting the desired opponent hero,
    that deals more dmg and harder to recover heal from.

Most of knight's skill targets the front row enemies - which inevitably are troops.
    So that's another point you can reason of, cuz your opponent that might be standing behind troops would be safe, and you would have
    to fight through without enemy troop healing via enhanced block, but if your opponent stands in the front, then it's your lucky day ^.^
    That being said, if the hero goes down, needless to say the troops will also.

The knight's rune? I have to say that Chaos is the best option, especially if you're dealing with mage.
    Just time it correctly, cuz mages love their AoE Rain of Fire skill and chaos simply uses it against them,
    if they use heals, like suntora or blessed light, it can be yours for just doing chaos at that moment.
    Archer's weakness is the blood rune, trust me - they can't heal much if you're standing in front of your troops,
    and they don't use purify but rather guardian rune (bleed doesn't reduce when guardian)

As of now, I'm just wondering, when the first passive states:
    divine blessing grants 20% PDEF and HP increase, so you shouldn't worry about PDEF as much as MDEF.
    But more interestingly, 20% increase in healing that goes with enhanced block, which is no longer seen anymore.
    If you could reason that way, it will be a good argument to begin with - that the skill have to has it's full effect,
    and heals should be raised to 5k HP instead of 3k

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    I've only been outplayed by one mage with equal/higher BR in recent months, and I'm hmm let me think, oh yea a knight. Maybe you should recheck your own strategy first.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
    u may get it why all knights whining. but u just playing on most easy hero ever in wartune so just shut up and don`t post if u don`t have what to say better then what u did
    i had a knight and it was awesome
    i just dont play on that server anymore

Leave a comment:

• R28667473
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    hey look another knight whining thread

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    I need to find more knights like OP on bg.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    hey look another knight whining thread

Leave a comment:

Working...
X