Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

hero class un equal skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lot of haters for what i writ. ppl check skill for all champs and look what a dif mage and archer can kill your troops in instant because there multi shot have more damages plus archer get rage using it so after that hes just hit u wit delp and u still try to kill hes troops because wv its lowest damages and take lot of rage plus that chance for bleed its so low that its no point to use it. intercept skill nice if u have chance to use it but most of mages ore archer go with rage rune so its no point u take 40 rage they get back and u don for it because u wasted your own rage, block its *** because u heal low. deflect damages its only chance after block and if u knight using crit u get hiher rate be hit by crit, in total block fail crit fail, damages *** pdef 1085 hiher then archer and mdef lower by 1044 and its just on gears. normaly archer supost to have lower defense then knight about 2k. mage its near like knight what come about defense but here healing its crazy and because we have low mdefense mage hit hard. befor u come up with good idea about skill set up first check dif in gears. first u all forgot hero`s duty knight- tank position front. archer- killer position mid ore rear, mage- support position rear. because r2 low there archers they get better gears then knight how much time u now see knight in front position ?
    most of time now archer ore mage in front because knight suck in all ways low defense low attack being knight now hard to get any party in any maps

Comment

yes, knights are suck. boo hoo. better cry moar!
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

since this is now another knight thread can we start whining?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
          lot of haters for what i writ. ppl check skill for all champs and look what a dif mage and archer can kill your troops in instant because there multi shot have more damages plus archer get rage using it so after that hes just hit u wit delp and u still try to kill hes troops because wv its lowest damages and take lot of rage plus that chance for bleed its so low that its no point to use it. intercept skill nice if u have chance to use it but most of mages ore archer go with rage rune so its no point u take 40 rage they get back and u don for it because u wasted your own rage, block its *** because u heal low. deflect damages its only chance after block and if u knight using crit u get hiher rate be hit by crit, in total block fail crit fail, damages *** pdef 1085 hiher then archer and mdef lower by 1044 and its just on gears. normaly archer supost to have lower defense then knight about 2k. mage its near like knight what come about defense but here healing its crazy and because we have low mdefense mage hit hard. befor u come up with good idea about skill set up first check dif in gears. first u all forgot hero`s duty knight- tank position front. archer- killer position mid ore rear, mage- support position rear. because r2 low there archers they get better gears then knight how much time u now see knight in front position ?
          most of time now archer ore mage in front because knight suck in all ways low defense low attack being knight now hard to get any party in any maps
          no doubt you have a hard time finding a party.

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
            Stop playing that acc and reroll as mage or archer >> problem solved.

Comment

Yeah, clearly a lower-level knight. At higher levels, it's rare to fail to kill the troops in one WW (NB: max that skill, it's 20-25% more actual damage at level 4 than at level 3). Although the new demonic knight troops (if they ever arrive) might change that again. Could be a significant handicap for weaker knights in the future.
              I do remember a time when I hated BG because my troops would get wiped out by archers or especially mages, and then I'd be stuck trying to finish off their troops while they cut me down. That was before runes (and sylphs) though.

Comment

Why bring ww into bg?
                Slasher and ultimate slasher do the trick just fine, i have enough rage for delphic to hit the main

Comment

ya really just use sheild with 35 rage then appolo sheild and still u are winning abt guardian rune wow ur too grt try guardian and advanced guardian rune so total save 125% damage reduction haha stop saying such things lol

Comment

Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
                    ya really just use sheild with 35 rage then appolo sheild and still u are winning abt guardian rune wow ur too grt try guardian and advanced guardian rune so total save 125% damage reduction haha stop saying such things lol
                    oh no ,dwmedia has another forum account.

Comment

Working...
                    X