X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28667473
    started a topic hero class un equal skill

hero class un equal skill

its not a bug but complain about dis balance on players knights cant beat any mage ore archer if they are same br . every mage heal per turn 10k+ hp archer have hp steal skill. now u gave them both shield rune what u cant dispel it we have shield but it can be dispel with rune ore scatter, but u cant dispel that rune what ta *** its that for and because we have shield in skills we cant have that rune. most of dam time archer mage get all nice stuff and knight sufer most u take down heal on block from 4k to 3k at low lvl its may good but at lvl 80 3k heal on block its dam joke. why u event boder your self to make knight in first place if u making him worst and worst every dam patch? and plus i fight today lot of mages in bg and there heal on there self are insane 240k hp restore and archer stole to 80k hp and knight get 3k hp on block so what ta *** its that ?
    Last edited by R28667473; 01-19-2015, 04:35 PM.

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
    ya really just use sheild with 35 rage then appolo sheild and still u are winning abt guardian rune wow ur too grt try guardian and advanced guardian rune so total save 125% damage reduction haha stop saying such things lol
    oh no ,dwmedia has another forum account.

Leave a comment:

• yassu653
    replied
    ya really just use sheild with 35 rage then appolo sheild and still u are winning abt guardian rune wow ur too grt try guardian and advanced guardian rune so total save 125% damage reduction haha stop saying such things lol

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Why bring ww into bg?
    Slasher and ultimate slasher do the trick just fine, i have enough rage for delphic to hit the main

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Yeah, clearly a lower-level knight. At higher levels, it's rare to fail to kill the troops in one WW (NB: max that skill, it's 20-25% more actual damage at level 4 than at level 3). Although the new demonic knight troops (if they ever arrive) might change that again. Could be a significant handicap for weaker knights in the future.
    I do remember a time when I hated BG because my troops would get wiped out by archers or especially mages, and then I'd be stuck trying to finish off their troops while they cut me down. That was before runes (and sylphs) though.

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
    lot of haters for what i writ. ppl check skill for all champs and look what a dif mage and archer can kill your troops in instant because there multi shot have more damages plus archer get rage using it so after that hes just hit u wit delp and u still try to kill hes troops because wv its lowest damages and take lot of rage plus that chance for bleed its so low that its no point to use it. intercept skill nice if u have chance to use it but most of mages ore archer go with rage rune so its no point u take 40 rage they get back and u don for it because u wasted your own rage, block its *** because u heal low. deflect damages its only chance after block and if u knight using crit u get hiher rate be hit by crit, in total block fail crit fail, damages *** pdef 1085 hiher then archer and mdef lower by 1044 and its just on gears. normaly archer supost to have lower defense then knight about 2k. mage its near like knight what come about defense but here healing its crazy and because we have low mdefense mage hit hard. befor u come up with good idea about skill set up first check dif in gears. first u all forgot hero`s duty knight- tank position front. archer- killer position mid ore rear, mage- support position rear. because r2 low there archers they get better gears then knight how much time u now see knight in front position ?
    most of time now archer ore mage in front because knight suck in all ways low defense low attack being knight now hard to get any party in any maps
    Stop playing that acc and reroll as mage or archer >> problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    lot of haters for what i writ. ppl check skill for all champs and look what a dif mage and archer can kill your troops in instant because there multi shot have more damages plus archer get rage using it so after that hes just hit u wit delp and u still try to kill hes troops because wv its lowest damages and take lot of rage plus that chance for bleed its so low that its no point to use it. intercept skill nice if u have chance to use it but most of mages ore archer go with rage rune so its no point u take 40 rage they get back and u don for it because u wasted your own rage, block its *** because u heal low. deflect damages its only chance after block and if u knight using crit u get hiher rate be hit by crit, in total block fail crit fail, damages *** pdef 1085 hiher then archer and mdef lower by 1044 and its just on gears. normaly archer supost to have lower defense then knight about 2k. mage its near like knight what come about defense but here healing its crazy and because we have low mdefense mage hit hard. befor u come up with good idea about skill set up first check dif in gears. first u all forgot hero`s duty knight- tank position front. archer- killer position mid ore rear, mage- support position rear. because r2 low there archers they get better gears then knight how much time u now see knight in front position ?
    most of time now archer ore mage in front because knight suck in all ways low defense low attack being knight now hard to get any party in any maps
    no doubt you have a hard time finding a party.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    since this is now another knight thread can we start whining?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    yes, knights are suck. boo hoo. better cry moar!

Leave a comment:

• R28667473
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post

Also troops behind, archers love them in front

dont say that

us archers hate it when troops are behind, because umm our you know that skill....

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
    If you're knight: See your opponent gonna use delphic - use intercept
    Yea, it's true that knights shield can be purged,.. so just hope your opponent isn't using a purge rune at that moment.
    Most probably they would opt for guardian and heal, and given since many eve users,
    knights only best deal is heal is from Iris (I'd recommend Rain Dance),
    that could be where the trouble starts.. as water has (-) electro resistance.

Unfortunately, knights are abit harder to build cuz they are meant to tank all kinds of hits
    and still be the last one standing on the battlefield, yet that would required to deal massive dmg
    to opponents so that you can outlast them.

IMO, it's about the same as how a mage is built, they have lower HP and lack in opposing defences.
    Mages have heals and AoE, knights have passive block heals and intercept / delphic.
    You also gotta be aware that mages don't use their delphic skill
    cuz of high rage consumption and lower rage build, yet they have to live without it.

Formation play an important role to say that, they can still be a target for your opponent
    to use skills and delphic upon instead of your hero.

Also note that: when opponent's troops atk your hero at the front, they give you heal since about 80-100%
    of the time you would block their low atk, so it's a kind of meh to realize that ultimate slasher can help to build rage
    but kills the possibility of where your heal comes from opponent's troops as practically ultimate slasher would wind up
    finishing opponent's troops off first that grants you the heals most of the time than instead of targeting the desired opponent hero,
    that deals more dmg and harder to recover heal from.

Most of knight's skill targets the front row enemies - which inevitably are troops.
    So that's another point you can reason of, cuz your opponent that might be standing behind troops would be safe, and you would have
    to fight through without enemy troop healing via enhanced block, but if your opponent stands in the front, then it's your lucky day ^.^
    That being said, if the hero goes down, needless to say the troops will also.

The knight's rune? I have to say that Chaos is the best option, especially if you're dealing with mage.
    Just time it correctly, cuz mages love their AoE Rain of Fire skill and chaos simply uses it against them,
    if they use heals, like suntora or blessed light, it can be yours for just doing chaos at that moment.
    Archer's weakness is the blood rune, trust me - they can't heal much if you're standing in front of your troops,
    and they don't use purify but rather guardian rune (bleed doesn't reduce when guardian)

As of now, I'm just wondering, when the first passive states:
    divine blessing grants 20% PDEF and HP increase, so you shouldn't worry about PDEF as much as MDEF.
    But more interestingly, 20% increase in healing that goes with enhanced block, which is no longer seen anymore.
    If you could reason that way, it will be a good argument to begin with - that the skill have to has it's full effect,
    and heals should be raised to 5k HP instead of 3k
    Some points: first about runes, i see chaos and heal good choices (or chaos + brutal if u think u can steamroll ppl lol), dont chaos a mage first turn because well, that will give u nothing, several mages will heal or suntoria be4 sylph mode, that's when u can chaos-abuse, if u got a 3 turns chaos then u can apply it around
    turn or 6, mage will have chaos til sylph mode either healing u or giving you the first 1-2 turns on sylph mode.

I'm a mage and if a knight of same br tries to outlast me that's not gonna happen (specially since the swap to EWD with a better build for pvp), all i can say is
    chaos-abuse, use intercept wisely and dont outlast the mage, simply kill him/her asap, u cant let mages do what they want because resto resto resto sunto bless bla bla bla til the end (granted most just bring sunto and resto but others go almost full heal too lol).

Triton is kinda dangerous vs herc uses since the -200 thunder penalty and specially if u fight ppl with high att/crit but if u got big defenses/-dmg taken astral
    passives lvld and overcome the thunder penalty into possitive at least, i see triton not a bad choice really, 2 heals and 3 dmg skills make it quite complete (you wont headshot ppl with the delphic but its safer i guess).

Also troops behind, archers love them in front

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    It also depends on your level of you knight. I have played the other classes and I suck at them. I have way more fun on my knight I sucked really badly at first since I could not clear troops fast enough and I got killed by both Archers and Mages and even some knights. Yeah I did think of giving up but I did not complain about the other classes.

I just read forums and few blogs and tried different things some worked like switch troops to the back using different skills. I know I would never out damage an archer since they designed to use crits. I try and make it harder for them kill me and grind them down.

With Mages it is a similar strategy but since knights are weakest in mdef and boost my defense as much as I can. I now have shock chain on Herc which nice bonus and good against mages since it lowest mdef by 30%. If I am using triton sometimes I just forgo healing and just keep attacking sometimes it work other times I die horribly.

With both Archers and Mages they got use a skill slot and rage for there healing. Will Knights with block heal it is passive so we do not lose rage although the amount is heal is low but it brings about balance between the classes. With PVP there are two out comes either you win or your lose so I just have fun with it. I might lose 9 matches out of 10 in solo and in group arena I have had a pleasure of losing all 15 in 4 vs 4 format in 3 v 3 I had lost 12.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    well why u don`t try to play knight then?
    why don't YOU play other classes instead of whining about knights.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Troops alive after awakening...
    Thats kinda rare.
    i've had it a few times
    crit knights that focus on hitting you in front
    dont crit when they awaken sylph

Leave a comment:

Working...
X