please write if u have another suggestion
    need your support, guys

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....m-you!/page112

Regards,
    Imonseph
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

If you're suggesting that we should have an event where we can trade fate stones & dragon essence for something else, I'm all for it!

If it's the other way around, you're on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        If you're suggesting that we should have an event where we can trade fate stones & dragon essence for something else, I'm all for it!

If it's the other way around, you're on your own.
        Give an example of an event you would think from fate stones & dragon essence
        then I'll consider for myself to give you the same support as well or not..

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

going to update level? i dont think so.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20150121160334.png
Views:	1
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	1706940

going to update? something new? last patch, R2 removed the space "coming soon "
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20150121160411.png
Views:	1
Size:	447.1 KB
ID:	1706941
          *someday i forget spin the wheel
          most player in my server needn't fate stone and dragon essense anymore(my survey : they have more then 1k each item)... maybe some server have situation.
          look llike insignia, u can buy good luck charm, Fashion core use insignia (wilds shop). also u can buy medallion use insiignia..(arena shop)
          or,...
          make a event to exchange that. like event Soul Crystal Exchange.
          need your support, guys

Comment

Im just free player. so how about balenor player in my server? if my char like this.
            u can imagine, how many fatestone and dragon essense they have
            need your support, guys

Comment

Originally posted by Yeriko_ View Post
              going to update level? i dont think so.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]123960[/ATTACH]

going to update? something new? last patch, R2 removed the space "coming soon "
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]123961[/ATTACH]
              *someday i forget spin the wheel
              most player in my server needn't fate stone and dragon essense anymore(my survey : they have more then 1k each item)... maybe some server have situation.
              look llike insignia, u can buy good luck charm, Fashion core use insignia (wilds shop). also u can buy medallion use insiignia..(arena shop)
              or,...
              make a event to exchange that. like event Soul Crystal Exchange.
              Hmm, looks like you're a representative like many who have lvl 80 char with about everything maxed and still looking for goals to achieve in-game.
              Nothing wrong with that, but I'd definitely be in favour of events that around lvl 50s can also participate - though dragon essence I have to agree is
              considerable to have an exchange - since they only are required every 10 hero levels and are easy to obtain.

Thus shadow crystals (dang, no one ever bring this up), should be the basis of an even exchange that lower levels can also participate in.
              Blitzing crypts itself is the best exp booster imo, there's no need for shadow crystals to complete those guild skills since bounty quest can do a better job
              yet give gold rewards for completing them.

Always see that in any exchange, the resource is treated as a trading currency for something that we want.
              In this case, if to have fate stone exchange instead of the usual fate event, fate stones will be treated as a currency like redundant soul crystals.
              This gives stand for me to justify why shadow crystals should be converted into a trading currency for event exchange instead, since it's definitely
              a redundant resource no matter what way you look at it.

However, fate stones is still an important resource like mount whips and soul crystals, as there will be definitely players who haven't max them yet.
              But I think it's still considerable to do exchange event for fate stones, hopefully rewards not at the expense of those who still use them to increase fate levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                Thus shadow crystals (dang, no one ever bring this up), should be the basis of an even exchange that lower levels can also participate in.
                Blitzing crypts itself is the best exp booster imo, there's no need for shadow crystals to complete those guild skills since bounty quest can do a better job
                yet give gold rewards for completing them.
                Actually meant blitzing necro, but you get it - just high exp for low reward returns, and gem transposer hard to say

Comment

i read ur suggestion, i like that...
                  need your support, guys

Comment

Simplest would be to add to the wild shop a new subpage, where you can exchange these items into mystery stones.

And also add new items for sale in wild shop, like vulcan hammers, blessing of god, golden holy water etc.
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                    X