Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 coin of ancestry for a blue sylph item ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 coin of ancestry for a blue sylph item ?

so for r2games a blue sylph belt worth 4 wings ?
    i wish i could exchange the other way
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    so for r2games a blue sylph belt worth 4 wings ?
    i wish i could exchange the other way
    the thing is, you get 50 sylph equipment shard for 1 sylph
    you need 400 of those for a gear.
    400/50 = 8
    Thus the 8 coins for that...
    I do think the 1 coin for 50 sylph equipment shard is a bad deal cause it's really easy to get even more than 50 of them in one day with minimal effort...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

The highest I had of coins was 6 spent those on 70 leg stones. I got 3 and use that to get Medusa from this event. I saw it was 8 but I nearly got 3 sylphs entirely equipped.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

well I have almost 4 sylph fully equipped soon ill have to sell shards they are very easy obtained ....especially with those event chest that give 100 equipment shard

Comment

With BI you get an average of 100 daily if you clear all 6 lvls with decent spins, and probably on top of that another 300 or something from arena if you can get into diamond bracket weekly, which usually isn't too tough, so it won't take very long at all to have enough gear items for all 6 sylphs, and after that what use is there aside from gold? The exchange even for new players seems like a fool bait.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	43asds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1706950

And i have 3 fully equipped sylphs, R2 must be joking or considering some of us way stupid to exchange 8 coins for something that you can make without any effort.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Where are the mounts gone from exchange in coins see they took mounts out they always ruin the game
              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Its not that hard to get sylph equipment shard x400 even slyph isn't strong enough in slyph arena, we can get in daily prize etc. But for 8 coins is waste. So, they are troLLing
                Heroes Evolved
                GODZ

Comment

Originally posted by zosiama136 View Post
                  Its not that hard to get sylph equipment shard x400 even slyph isn't strong enough in slyph arena, we can get in daily prize etc. But for 8 coins is waste. So, they are troLLing
                  or they don't play their game and don't know the value of items ^^;

Comment

just dont exchange for it end of story

Comment

Originally posted by Tony944 View Post
                      Just stop dude... there is no room for common sense on these forums

Comment

I've noticed how they always overpriced the equip shards, in the event boxes and exchange events. They don't realize that you will only ever need 7200, as even in china they haven't added anything to make them valuable?
                        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony944 View Post
                          and why not make fun of r2games ? they don't play their game, or they would never put such an exchange.
                          (it remind me of the hot event they added soon after card system was added. the reward was impossible because noone could reach their goal)

many people are saving the coin hoping for something worthy to buy and they putted the highest exchange price for an item we can have for free in a few days.

Comment

dun care what available in coin that u DONT want. Care what u DO want.

This event is perpetual, The coins can be saved and the mounts will return

i already got green medusa and free mount from this event - just from free boxes

Who cares about stuff u dont want this is GREAT event

If you have too many coin then u spend too much and that is your problem

Comment

Originally posted by windies95 View Post
                              This event is perpetual, The coins can be saved and the mounts will return
                              who said it's perpetual ? haven't seen a official message from r2games saying something like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X