No announcement yet.

Ur 2 greedy R2 im not cashing anymore.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ur 2 greedy R2 im not cashing anymore.

Been thinking for a while but new years new format of events confirms it.

For example i opened 220 boxes and got 73 x 7th page (thats equivilent $85.80 worth of boxes) and requirement is 200 7th page? at that rate i'd need to open 600+ boxes to achieve the mount.. a measly $234.. for a +40 mount which u sell for around $80? that's hugely overpriced..

I have been cashin a medium bit past 6 months but thats finished there's not point being a medium casher in this game you need huge amount of money or none.

Well you've had my money but sorry i cant afford over £200 a time for a +40 mount lol.

How many 1st page calender do you have? Cause if you have a lot, you can actually convert 5x 1st page into 1x 7th page...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Since a first page is guaranteed from each box, he had 1st page x220 and 7th page x 73. With this info, he would still need 200-73=127 7th pages. Take that 127*5 and you get 635 more boxes to be able to just convert to what is needed for the mount. This of course does not take into account the odds of getting more 7th pages, but the point still stands. IT is overly complex and just another way to milk money.

Comment

What are we supposed exchange 7th calendar pieces for?
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I myself stop cashing as well with the exception of VIP. I used to cash a fair amount as I was always able to get the mounts for example with only 200 boxes or so....I've noticed that over the last 4 or 5 mount events, I've needed a lot more boxes....R2 clearly reduced the drop rate of mounts from boxes over the past 12 months or so. They probably did it gradually so it's not a revolution right away but you need to be completely blind to see that it's getting ridiculous to play this game if you want to be competitive. I was a somewhat fair casher to now, almost none....just fed up with the way the game is going and where its heading. I play less and less and don't cash. I think more and more people are doing the same. Unfortunately there are still the huge cashers like Atroxia who are proving R2 right by spending a fortune on this game.

It is what it is and we suck it up and keep playing or we move on to another game....it's everyone's personal decision. I, personally, slowly but surely am heading out of this game.

Too bad.....I used to really like it here.

Comment

i got this owly mount buying 80 chests then got 3 more of them IN FREE QUEST BOXES traded em and did not have any 1st pages left because i previously used them to make 7th pages lololol so had 80+ 7th pages useless that i sold for gold.............................................

Comment

so far only VIP worths, 1999 balens for 3 month VIP really nice, extra 3 dimension at VIP 9 = extra 30+ mahra/sepulcrum daily
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

kimwong speaking shorthand

could almost make sense of it but meh i'll just grab another beer

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  so far only VIP worths, 1999 balens for 3 month VIP really nice, extra 3 dimension at VIP 9 = extra 30+ mahra/sepulcrum daily
                  dont forget the extra stacked resistance which can help you clear maps faster but also able to clear sky trail stages. think VIP will benefit quite with this aspect

Comment

LMAO...I complained yesterday about the drop rate of mounts from chests being reduced....today, I get 12 free chests from astra event and resistance events, etc...and I get the mount...LMAO....I'm gonna complain on the forum every time there is a mount to get from a chest from now on...HA HA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      dont forget the extra stacked resistance which can help you clear maps faster but also able to clear sky trail stages. think VIP will benefit quite with this aspect
                      for people who have high vip, if they are level 30+ fisher, they can think about stoping vip
                      Last edited by ArnaudBo; 01-22-2015, 09:57 AM.
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                        for people who have high vip, if they are level 30+ fisher, they can think about stoping vip
                        I am sorry that I am not that patient, still at lvl 6 :P
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

once u hit lv 25 fishing gets more interesting with fashion shards being captured
                          At lv 30 i guess shards will be *2 so up to 40 shard a day possible = 4 core/day

Comment

Originally posted by windies95 View Post
                            kimwong speaking shorthand

could almost make sense of it but meh i'll just grab another beer
                            He's saying VIP is worth the money and the extra dimensions you can have at VIP 9 increase your daily sepulcrum and mahra income. Considering how much of the game revolves around sylphs now, that's a good thing. The extra resistance is also a big help for Sky Trail and if you have luck with the useful elements, it'll help you in PvP too.

Enjoy your beer =)

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                              I myself stop cashing as well with the exception of VIP. I used to cash a fair amount as I was always able to get the mounts for example with only 200 boxes or so....I've noticed that over the last 4 or 5 mount events, I've needed a lot more boxes....R2 clearly reduced the drop rate of mounts from boxes over the past 12 months or so. They probably did it gradually so it's not a revolution right away but you need to be completely blind to see that it's getting ridiculous to play this game if you want to be competitive. I was a somewhat fair casher to now, almost none....just fed up with the way the game is going and where its heading. I play less and less and don't cash. I think more and more people are doing the same. Unfortunately there are still the huge cashers like Atroxia who are proving R2 right by spending a fortune on this game.

It is what it is and we suck it up and keep playing or we move on to another game....it's everyone's personal decision. I, personally, slowly but surely am heading out of this game.

Too bad.....I used to really like it here.

The problem is that in the chest there are too many so called "rare" items such as level 9 luck stone x2, 100 star sands, 800 SC and few more other useless things that system announce when you get it and this makes it harder to get the top prize, which is a ** from them.
                              Player: sunshinε
                              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                              Level: 80
                              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X