No announcement yet.

Lvl 19 tormented

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killed it at last and lvl 20 was way too easy...this doesn't make any sense,why 19 is harder than 20,21...
    IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
    Class: Knight
    Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
    PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

i have beated lvl 30 of tromended with 380K br as mage.... dont know for archers and knights.. but as i heared mages need more BR than other characters... :/
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

beat necro on my alt at 325k+buffs (knight)
        Server: Kabam 17
        Player name: Dwarf
        Player level: 80
        Player class: Knight
        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
        Battle rating: 615k
        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by anynicknamenottaken? View Post
          and i died again...she is too fast...i m knight btw so any br suggetion for me?
          i m 225k atm with herc
          I see you did manage to beat her, but remember knights have really slow skills. Against a fast opponent, stick with the simple, fast attacks, slasher and ult. slasher. Don't try delphic, and definitely don't ever use shadow thrasher (until you have the slow effect). Shields are also way too slow to be really helpful.
          Use the AFK trick to unlock the skills so you can start your cast early, that will prevent getting double hit.

Comment

just hit her hard, most dmging skills for few turns, then awaken to sylph mode and stay there till fight end, unless you have reliable way to slow her you only have time for 1 sylph skill rotation. she's pretty fragile so shouldn't be that hard to blow her up; i killed her @ 109k br with 16k unevolved electric sylph (as mage)
            Riamba

Comment

Some bosses are really weird. If you can, get a Mire rune and level it a little. It'll make your necro adventures way easier.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
              X