• Show
Clear All

• Mtw

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	416.6 KB
ID:	1765081

First we dont get any normal MTW event to get those MTW, and now we are even short for those rewards, we can get this every time before and now dont, seriously???

we couldn't get this every time before. Until the last 2, we could never claim it more than once. They made an exception for some reason the last couple, but now it's back to normal. How long have you been playing?

Comment

i play long time, but this is good stuff when we dont have normal event to get MTW, i am lvl 80 and cant get more then 1000 mtw per month without event....

Comment

I feel bad for newer servers, how the hell are they suppose to get whips now? I got about 85k whips for free in one event couple months ago and now I barely get 1k each month. R2 really need to get their heads out of their holes.
        Last edited by Eskendal; 01-23-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          I feel bad for newer servers, how the hell are they suppose to get whips now? I got about 85k whips for free in one event couple months and now I barely get 1k each month. R2 really need to get their heads out of their holes.
          R2 doesn't want new players. To spit more salty mess on new players, they don't even want players under level 80 or players without max mount training whips or SC /Fate stone level. Us older players have gained over a 1.5 Million SC and probably 800k FREE whips. Now, like the above poster, its hard to get 1k whips a month.

If you are a new player, (without max fate, SC, MTW) you should seriously think about another game. This one is NOT going to let you catch up. Couple that with gems that new players will never get...... and its clear what R2 wants....... NO NEWER PLAYERS
          Archer hoarder

Comment

hmm so you can say the whining from the older players caused this? Remember they were crying about having too much whips and sc and now they are crying that they have none, so who really is to blame for this?
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              hmm so you can say the whining from the older players caused this? Remember they were crying about having too much whips and sc and now they are crying that they have none, so who really is to blame for this?
              Idiots with keyboards, credit cards and/or too much time on their hands?
              IGN: TreeTopper
              Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
              Guild: ESKReborn
              Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
              Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

You have to be clear on this part that there are 2 majority & 1 minority group of Wartune players:
                1 - players on old servers with lvl 80 chars
                2 - players on existing servers with chars at levels below 80 and still have yet to climb the level ladder
                3 - players who start on new server (either coming from old server to start afresh) or from facebook invite

The "whines" that you speak of having too much whips and sc comes from (1) and the "cries" that you mention relates to (2).
                Having events that cater for lower levels would be an insult to (1) bcuz of their gratest amount of time and commitment with Wartune,
                yet if events were tailored to higher levels, then of course there would be reasoning of the injust advantage granted to former players
                who got rewarded with more of soul crystals and MTW for free in those (gem->whips->sc) events.

For (3) - wartune have events are tailored to them, so that they attain at least what existing servers have for their mounts stables,
                soul crystal levels and clothing, etc...
                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                  You have to be clear on this part that there are 2 majority & 1 minority group of Wartune players:
                  1 - players on old servers with lvl 80 chars
                  2 - players on existing servers with chars at levels below 80 and still have yet to climb the level ladder
                  3 - players who start on new server (either coming from old server to start afresh) or from facebook invite

The "whines" that you speak of having too much whips and sc comes from (1) and the "cries" that you mention relates to (2).
                  Having events that cater for lower levels would be an insult to (1) bcuz of their gratest amount of time and commitment with Wartune,
                  yet if events were tailored to higher levels, then of course there would be reasoning of the injust advantage granted to former players
                  who got rewarded with more of soul crystals and MTW for free in those (gem->whips->sc) events.

For (3) - wartune have events are tailored to them, so that they attain at least what existing servers have for their mounts stables,
                  soul crystal levels and clothing, etc...
                  You got valid points so I wont argue with you, as in older players I talk all of them in general. Some used all their whips and traded them in and now most do not have and those who have loads are the ones who can cash for them. I my self have been playing from april last year so I can be called an "older" player but I missed a few months so I dont have max stables (lvl 5) or engraving (lvl 58) and with the timing of the gem events being lvl 6 and up halted my br growth alot.
                  Back to what you said, I totally agree. I could care less about these events now since for the past few months they have disappointed me but players, the older ones, complained about not having space, complained about having too much whips and cannot use them, they complained, complained, complained, complained, complained. This is R2's way of saying "hey, we made you get rid of all those sc and whips by giving you exchanges for them or hey, we made you get rid of all the excess whips by giving runestones in gem events, so why are you complaining about getting more whips you did not want?"
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1234.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	1707030 temp mount but shows 3 stars

Comment

You got valid points so I wont argue with you, as in older players I talk all of them in general. Some used all their whips and traded them in and now most do not have and those who have loads are the ones who can cash for them. I my self have been playing from april last year so I can be called an "older" player but I missed a few months so I dont have max stables (lvl 5) or engraving (lvl 58) and with the timing of the gem events being lvl 6 and up halted my br growth alot.
                      Back to what you said, I totally agree. I could care less about these events now since for the past few months they have disappointed me but players, the older ones, complained about not having space, complained about having too much whips and cannot use them, they complained, complained, complained, complained, complained. This is R2's way of saying "hey, we made you get rid of all those sc and whips by giving you exchanges for them or hey, we made you get rid of all the excess whips by giving runestones in gem events, so why are you complaining about getting more whips you did not want?"
                      Not even a year of playing, you're not an old player dw. About sc/whip/gem, it's always been like that, they give those event for for few months in a row then stop and you have to wait till they come back, did happen twice and i'm pretty sure will happen again (maybe in 4/5 month but it will) so just hold on whips/sc/whatever you wanna save. I'm kinda surprised they're still giving us mahra/sep event actually, it's been on regularly more then i expected.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        Not even a year of playing, you're not an old player dw. About sc/whip/gem, it's always been like that, they give those event for for few months in a row then stop and you have to wait till they come back, did happen twice and i'm pretty sure will happen again (maybe in 4/5 month but it will) so just hold on whips/sc/whatever you wanna save. I'm kinda surprised they're still giving us mahra/sep event actually, it's been on regularly more then i expected.
                        not sure if it will come back, but lets hope.

other events did improve majorly which both old and new players can enjoy.

i maxed stable once (except str as a mage), was happy, but was bit too late to enjoy the rune spree from sc so im still hoarding that:P but looking bit backk now i wouldnt mind getting some extra whips since i have quite some levels to enhance.

maybe looking bit back at it, thats why they stopped the whip flow perhaps, to let ppl get more levels and not hoard so many whips. maybe some day we get big floods of whips and sc again.

Comment

this totally blows
                          Name: Niasaj
                          Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                          Classification: ArchMage
                          Guild Leader: Alliance
                          BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                          Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Hiya Guys!

I remember this event and remember it fondly and though this may have been reclaimable via one obscure reason or another in the past, the fact of the matter sadly is this:

It clearly says redeemable once per character. Whatever may have happened in the past, is just that. If they will ever change or alter it in the future, we simply do not know and for that I am sorry.. but in the mean time, its once per character per the event text and I am sorry.
                            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Actually, none of us have not done this event before. Yes we have participated a similar event but not this. So take off those boxes and then u can say that.
                              Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Working...
                              X