More Evo Sylphs; any thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
    not what i meant was talking about coin exchange, but np...will wait and see hopefully it comes in exchange, ive managed to get 6 coins and wondering whether to buy medusa or wait a while longer. Not entirely sure what medusa is great at since all i know about it is that its good at AOE and its a support sylph
    In years of playing , i figured out what gives you advantage in the game besides money , patience
    Platform : R2

Character : EvilBreath

Class : Knight

Battle rating : 630 k

Statut : not married

Guild master of redemptoin
    "What hurts more than the lag in this game ? , females "

Comment

Originally posted by Zerotoohero View Post
      In years of playing , i figured out what gives you advantage in the game besides money , patience
      mm yes thats one of my many weaknesses lol, "patience"...although its smthg i have to adhere to, being a non casher BUUUUT i will wait till last day of exchange F to see if there is another on oceanic...and if items are just "OK" i wont spend any coins on medusa (although i dont want to). Evo sylphs seem to come every 3 days anyway, so will keep waiting and hope for athena or aegis to drop lol,
      Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
      ~
      Server: s481
      IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
      Lvl80: Class Adv
      BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
      Guild:Heroes
      Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
      Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
      58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Q-Athena/Aegis which is better?

I know there fused version is great, that's only for Zebq, if he/she still exists
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

Working...
        X