More Evo Sylphs; any thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Evo Sylphs; any thoughts?

Coin of Ancestry has come 6 times, and in that time we ve had 2 evo sylph exchanges (triton and medusa). Wondering (even though no1 has any clue if there any more, given the fact i doubt the r2 devs know the full alphabet) if there may be a chance that more evo sylph will come. I dont really need cerb because ive almost got that, and i have herc....so if you think there will be more do you think there is a chance for aegis or athena to drop?
    bah dont judge me, this is just a stupid question on my mind
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

There's a chance, sure. We've already had blue versions, and China has them too, so why not.

Comment

not sure about aegis or athena, cz of the materials required, maybe instead hades or apollo tho or the evo shards needed for those.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
        not sure about aegis or athena, cz of the materials required, maybe instead hades or apollo tho or the evo shards needed for those.
        Ye doesn't seem so far fetched 500 div shards or something, I'd totally start building up my Hades again lol.. REALLY want Athena though..
        Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
        Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
        You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
        This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Christmas blessing pot, had blue versions already.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Christmas blessing pot, had blue versions already.
            The point of getting a green "free" refined sylph is beyond me, but a blue Gaia or Athena saves you on the Divinity Shards bigtime.
            So, i doubt they would add those in coin exchange, but if so, that would be a huge price.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              The point of getting a green "free" refined sylph is beyond me, but a blue Gaia or Athena saves you on the Divinity Shards bigtime.
              So, i doubt they would add those in coin exchange, but if so, that would be a huge price.
              They will because its not that hard to make Gaia or Athena anymore as it used to be few months ago. I`ve seen a lot of non-cashers with those 2 mentioned so i think R2 will give them eventually because people rushed to evolve them in first events with divinity shards and paid more than few bucks and now even R2 cutted the prices or gives divinity shards much easier.
              Last edited by sunshinε; 01-24-2015, 07:59 AM.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

next should be cerberus/hercules if theres any
                East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  I just nabbed the green Medusa. My pan was a level 1, 1-star green, (created sole for atoll boss) so it was a no-brainer.

A non-cash player's motivation for nabbing the green evolved sylphs is similar to your motivation for wanting Gaia and Athena--it saves on sand and tears. What that means is I can save my tear shards toward another sylph. Think about how beneficial that is to the free players. I was only just recently able to evolve Hercules, and now I have two evolved sylphs....and I'm well over half-way to my 3rd.
                  IGN: Swinella
                  Class: Mage
                  lvl: 80
                  BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                  Server: Kabam s79
                  Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                    I just nabbed the green Medusa. My pan was a level 1, 1-star green, (created sole for atoll boss) so it was a no-brainer.

A non-cash player's motivation for nabbing the green evolved sylphs is similar to your motivation for wanting Gaia and Athena--it saves on sand and tears. What that means is I can save my tear shards toward another sylph. Think about how beneficial that is to the free players. I was only just recently able to evolve Hercules, and now I have two evolved sylphs....and I'm well over half-way to my 3rd.
                    You'll hate that logic later on. I don't spend a cent on anything other than VIP, and now have 20+ worth of extra tears and enough sand to pave an entire beach-side property in. With higher grade dimensions and a high enough placement in sky trail you get too many resources for a limited number of sylphs, add in gods descent monthly and it loses its usefulness fast.

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
                      Coin of Ancestry has come 6 times, and in that time we ve had 2 evo sylph exchanges (triton and medusa). Wondering (even though no1 has any clue if there any more, given the fact i doubt the r2 devs know the full alphabet) if there may be a chance that more evo sylph will come. I dont really need cerb because ive almost got that, and i have herc....so if you think there will be more do you think there is a chance for aegis or athena to drop?
                      bah dont judge me, this is just a stupid question on my mind
                      You can evolve your sylph again , and ther's a new quality red , so yeah a news evolved sylph , why not
                      Platform : R2

Character : EvilBreath

Class : Knight

Battle rating : 630 k

Statut : not married

Guild master of redemptoin
                      "What hurts more than the lag in this game ? , females "

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post

I have all sylphs evolved, and now im stuck with 2k tears and 4k sand, and im just a small casher.
                        In my opinion the coins are way to valuable to trade them for green pets.
                        Although the last few exchanges were kinda lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerotoohero View Post
                          You can evolve your sylph again , and ther's a new quality red , so yeah a news evolved sylph , why not
                          not what i meant was talking about coin exchange, but np...will wait and see hopefully it comes in exchange, ive managed to get 6 coins and wondering whether to buy medusa or wait a while longer. Not entirely sure what medusa is great at since all i know about it is that its good at AOE and its a support sylph
                          Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                          ~
                          Server: s481
                          IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                          Lvl80: Class Adv
                          BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                          Guild:Heroes
                          Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                          Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                          58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            You'll hate that logic later on. I don't spend a cent on anything other than VIP, and now have 20+ worth of extra tears and enough sand to pave an entire beach-side property in. With higher grade dimensions and a high enough placement in sky trail you get too many resources for a limited number of sylphs, add in gods descent monthly and it loses its usefulness fast.
                            sand and tears are stacking bit at my place as well, perhaps players who just got lv 55 can get medusa, otherwise dont bother with it i would say cz all these materials will start flooding your inventory.

to me, i want mounts and wings from coin exchange

Comment

sand and tears are stacking bit at my place as well, perhaps players who just got lv 55 can get medusa, otherwise dont bother with it i would say cz all these materials will start flooding your inventory.

to me, i want mounts and wings from coin exchange
                              I got medusa since I was flooded with coins after hoof event, and even the green can learn the evolve skills so gonna see how it works out for CW, then might spend resources on it, but as is it saves me the 1k-ish mahra needed to purple it an I can get my orange herc, maybe not the best choice but with dozens of coins leftover don't think I'll regret it. Easier to trash star tears than mahra lol

Comment

Working...
                              X