Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Fate training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fate training

    There should be a train thy fate event using fate stones just to mix things up a bit. we have events for runestones and mount training soul engraving but I have never seen a fate training event. Train our fate so many times and get some random reward item maybe 1-3 fate stone kick back or other such items as R2 sees fit. Just would be nice to see fate training to not be overlooked for a change it's feeling a bit neglected like the forgotten child.

  • #2
    There has been a fate stone event but in the 9 months I have been playing, I only recall one. Not sure why they don't have it more often like the other events. I mean, look at the clothing event. It seems like every other day, we are having one.

    I think there will be one soon though since they are offering them for sale in the shop.

    Comment


    • #3
      There were a few(?) events where you had to use 20, then one mega event in October where they rewarded using 10/20/40/80/160, and iirc nothing since. I'm still hoarding some, but I'm starting to lose hope
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

      Comment


      • #4
        Its just always the same old repeated events we need something else to change it up on a regular basis

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
          Its just always the same old repeated events we need something else to change it up on a regular basis
          like an exciting fate stone event? they're always lame when they come, trust me.

          Comment


          • #6
            not a lot of fate stones events have there been, and not many will come. maybe with the new fate system influence it will be but who knows?

            cashers mostly maxed fate very early, so they dont bother putting events for it since no one is gonna spend money it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
              not a lot of fate stones events have there been, and not many will come. maybe with the new fate system influence it will be but who knows?

              cashers mostly maxed fate very early, so they dont bother putting events for it since no one is gonna spend money it.
              Alot of people have maxed soul engraving and they still have that event every week. The same with mount training, I am sure many have maxed that as well and they still have that event on a regular basis. What makes the fate stone event different than the other events?

              I am not saying they need to have it once a week or anything but once a month or every other month would be fine.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                Alot of people have maxed soul engraving and they still have that event every week. The same with mount training, I am sure many have maxed that as well and they still have that event on a regular basis. What makes the fate stone event different than the other events?

                I am not saying they need to have it once a week or anything but once a month or every other month would be fine.
                obtaining fate stones can be done by spinning extra, which requires balens. there are already events for doing that. with sc events r2 threw some extra sc in the shop to be sold. for r2 to throw fate stones in the shop for balens wouldnt have much point.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've been playing for over 18 months. I still have not maxed my Fate Stones. Maxed everything else, but they never gave these the same attention.
                  If you can't win, cash harder

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                    I've been playing for over 18 months. I still have not maxed my Fate Stones. Maxed everything else, but they never gave these the same attention.
                    That's quite surprising considering just how many fate stones you can get out of Jewels and various other things, not to mention a potential big chunk of fate stones every week from arena if you're really keen on getting a few Fate levels. I've never spent on the fates, but I finished maxing the 2nd one about 2 or 3 weeks ago just off what I got from jewels and DW bags.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      remember, arena hasn't had the shop until recently, so yes, I have gained a large sum since they started with the league insignia.

                      other than that, I've had bad luck in jewel hunt and my daily spin.
                      A few more weeks should do it, and now I know the new shock stat won't be using them.
                      If you can't win, cash harder

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dterror View Post
                        That's quite surprising considering just how many fate stones you can get out of Jewels and various other things, not to mention a potential big chunk of fate stones every week from arena if you're really keen on getting a few Fate levels. I've never spent on the fates, but I finished maxing the 2nd one about 2 or 3 weeks ago just off what I got from jewels and DW bags.
                        havent maxed it yet either, and no rush actually. i get runestones from arena since i need quite some better runes. fate stones will be a burden later so i prefer to not max it yet either:P

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X