eternal longing pack drop rate...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eternal longing pack drop rate...

well i've gotten 350ish packs from the hoof and whips events, and havent gotten the mount, and only gotten the 10 divinity shards once, and the hades twice. so the drop rate for the divinity shards is half as much as the hades? that doesn't make much sense, but hey its r2. on a brighter note i have enough event shards for the mount

Got 4 mount from 266 chest (got noone from more that i bought before), it's just random.

Comment

offer your firstborn son to the RNG god to have more luck in drop rate.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

With all those "rare" items R2 have on boxes its pretty hard to get the top item, not sure if this was intended or not (hell yeah) but there are too many so called rare items these days in the 39 balens box such as previous event (level 9 luck stone x2, 100 star sands, bla bla bla). No wonder mount barely drops.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

3 hades seals, 9 ancestry coins, sep, enough of the standard horn and record player event pieces to get all of the clothing, including 2 sets of wings.

I'd never made a claim for my stable level under the one-time-only event, so this was a really, really nice event for me.
          IGN: Swinella
          Class: Mage
          lvl: 80
          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
          Server: Kabam s79
          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

opened up a LOT of those chests and only got 21 coins and 200 spec and no mount :B
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
            X