• Banned account

What to do when R2 ignore u?
    Case #: 257301
    Case #: 257808
    Case #: 257815
    Case #: 259131
    All i wanna know is it permanent and who will pay for divorce,
    but no one from R2 can answer.
    Last edited by Uros86; 01-24-2015, 07:48 AM.

Well, filing multiple tickets certainly isn't the way to go... So don't file any more on this, please.

The GMs let me know you got a reply on ticket 257815. Check it out, please. No need to file yet another ticket. If you want to stay in contact with the GMs, do so on ticket 257815.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I send ticket for Account/Login issues, they reply -account was banned due to “software cheat” using in game-
      so, i say ok its auto click program for astral, but tell me is it PERMANENT so i can tell my spouse to divorce me
      if u can divorce form banned account, but no one answer.
      Than i send ticket on BUG report to ask maybe its bug, because from login issues no one can tell me anything.
      I did everything from ticket 257815 and still nothing.
      We are so LUCKY that we spend money only for weding
      So goodbye acc lvl 80 with 370 k br

Comment

Others use auto farm bot for sylphs and many others and noone takes actions, when they see a weak sheep immediately sacrifice her.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Uros86 View Post
          I send ticket for Account/Login issues, they reply -account was banned due to “software cheat” using in game-
          so, i say ok its auto click program for astral, but tell me is it PERMANENT so i can tell my spouse to divorce me
          Than i send ticket on BUG report to ask maybe its bug, because from login issues no one can tell me anything.
          I will ask on your behalf.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by Uros86 View Post
            We are so LUCKY that we spend money only for weding
            So goodbye acc lvl 80 with 370 k br
            hope you mean "in-game" spouse
            Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
            ~
            Server: s481
            IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
            Lvl80: Class Adv
            BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
            Guild:Heroes
            Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
            Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
            58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Ah so they do ban for this offence, I wonder how they found out ?
              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                Others use auto farm bot for sylphs and many others and noone takes actions, when they see a weak sheep immediately sacrifice her.

WOW, soooo this lil guy gets banned for auto clicker for astral.... which doesn't really add ANY BR or attributes to stats, but the players who cheated with sylph bot for a year to gain 15-75k BR advantages and thousands of $$$ of in game items are not banned. What a... YES! CUPCAKED company R2 is

This shows, if you spend $$$ with R2, you can do anything you want and not get in trouble... ever
                Archer hoarder

Comment

i see cheaters everyday kinda scared to report them tho cause if they are bigger casher than me i might get banned for reporting them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tony944 View Post
                    i see cheaters everyday kinda scared to report them tho cause if they are bigger casher than me i might get banned for reporting them lol
                    You won't get banned for simply reporting a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony944 View Post
                      You wont get banned for reporting them. However, if they spent a bit of $$$, they wont be banned for cheating. Certain persons have openly admitted using cheats and still they play daily. Then there is this non-spender OP of this thread who cant play anymore...... sad world
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

Thank you all for support, im unbaned now so no more auto click

Comment

I thought Auto click was aloud it is on wartunes site blog so assumed was aloud and thought those that did not have V.I.P used.Glad I am V.I.P makes life much easier.
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                            I thought Auto click was aloud it is on wartunes site blog so assumed was aloud and thought those that did not have V.I.P used.Glad I am V.I.P makes life much easier.
                            R2's Wartune does not have a blog. You're reading a fan-based blog, which has no jurisdiction over R2's Wartune. The TOS is the only source when it comes to this, and that states that no third party software is permitted. Quite simple.

Because something is written on a blog, doesn't make it true. Stick to the TOS if you have questions regarding what's allowed and what isn't.

Comment

I am curious though. How were you even caught?

I always thought autoclickers were illegal but near impossible to enforce since you can't tell if one's being used?

Comment

Working...
                              X