Seeking information about Windcrest skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking information about Windcrest skill

I am considering which skills to buy for my Medusa.

What I am wondering is if the skill Windcrest's "reflective" shields actually shield you for 20% damage sending it back, or if you take the same damage (just as Deflection.)

In the latter case it seems woefully underpowered and not worth a slot to get 2 rounds of damage output that in the best case scenario barely outweighs a mage's Suntoria.

Any information welcome.

Though I do not have the skill myself, several of the people from my server said it works like Deflection. It might be marginally useful in arena battles later on if they increase the cap or introduce levels to sylph skills.

Comment

Windcrest i think it works just like deflection, doesnt give any damage reduce (not sure cuz i dont have a medusa and we all know R2 descriptions are not always what they say). As for the buying skills i`d say to get Whispering Wind and Steal, getting 30% damage for 3 rounds and stealing 500 awakening points will make a big difference in a battle.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I have at the moment Whispering Wind, Steal and the 1s CD attack. I am considering how to fill the last two slots.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
          I have at the moment Whispering Wind, Steal and the 1s CD attack. I am considering how to fill the last two slots.
          delphic and aquilons blessing
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            delphic and aquilons blessing
            +1