What's wrong with this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this game?

First were vouchers, every player who caught vouchers opened theyr inventory for free, after that who caught gems/SC/Whips event, they get tons and tons of those items, what about new players? the ones who just started ? R2 think that we are gonna buy something what others get for free? Imagine how much ballens we need to open all inventory, buy all the sc,whips,gems that the others get for free. They really think we are monkeys?We have no brain? What the hell? Seriously, it's not normal this ****, why should i pay allot of money just to catch up someone who get it for free? U need to reconsider , give free **** for every one, or close your game, in this stage new players will not resist, or even join this game and then older ones will leave, i've seen this **** on other similar game, now that game is done. There are 2 ways here, either R2 think we are some monkey ppl with 20 IQ or this game will be soon(6-8 months) death.

Originally posted by KrustyRO9400 View Post
    First were vouchers, every player who caught vouchers opened theyr inventory for free, after that who caught gems/SC/Whips event, they get tons and tons of those items, what about new players? the ones who just started ? R2 think that we are gonna buy something what others get for free? Imagine how much ballens we need to open all inventory, buy all the sc,whips,gems that the others get for free. They really think we are monkeys?We have no brain? What the hell? Seriously, it's not normal this ****, why should i pay allot of money just to catch up someone who get it for free? U need to reconsider , give free **** for every one, or close your game, in this stage new players will not resist, or even join this game and then older ones will leave, i've seen this **** on other similar game, now that game is done. There are 2 ways here, either R2 think we are some monkey ppl with 20 IQ or this game will be soon(6-8 months) death.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Stop acting like you were around 2 years ago to know how many vouchers people had access to. If you had a clue, you would know the amount of bound balens being thrown at you in the past few months makes it far easier to open bag space than the vouchers did.

Also, the heavy whip events wasn't something that was always in the game. True, they were generous for a few months, but they were cut off as fast as they were turned on. Wait your turn like the players before you did. A lot of players were doing daily grinds for a year or more to put themselves in position for the unlimited events to net whips and sc.

Lastly, speaking of people with IQ of 20, it's only you guys that have the notion R2 has control of these events. R2 has nothing to do with this, nub.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      You have no idea what you're talking about. Stop acting like you were around 2 years ago to know how many vouchers people had access to. If you had a clue, you would know the amount of bound balens being thrown at you in the past few months makes it far easier to open bag space than the vouchers did.

Also, the heavy whip events wasn't something that was always in the game. True, they were generous for a few months, but they were cut off as fast as they were turned on. Wait your turn like the players before you did. A lot of players were doing daily grinds for a year or more to put themselves in position for the unlimited events to net whips and sc.

Lastly, speaking of people with IQ of 20, it's only you guys that have the notion R2 has control of these events. R2 has nothing to do with this, nub.
      lolwut? I guess u didn't check how much it cost to open inventory slot now. You could say it's easier to max farm but u can't say it's easier unlock all the inv slot because sadly it's not, they messed up. Also take in mind that voucher were needed just for buff on wb and to unlock inv/farm, bound balens are needed for everything now. About whips, i hope they'll give away again whips like nothing in the near future because new player have no way to be competitive atm. And who cares if it's r2 or 7road or proficient city or ************ that decide our event, events are still kinda messy for new player no matter who decide them.

Comment

I don't remember how much vouchers were needed to unlock the full inventory, but I can already tell you that opening the full 3rd page while having the 2nd page fully unlocked already take 7600 balens (or BB).
        If you save all the bound balens you can earn by doing all the SSS Hero campaign (that's 4700 BB), you have 2900 BB left that you need to get. If you don't get any BB from any other way than from the 26 days logging in the devotion tab (that's 300 BB / month), you can actually get 3rd page for free after a little less than 10 month. I don't exactly know how much BB is needed to unlock the previous page of inventory, but with the price of the last page, I can say that it's possible, but yet really long, to get the full inventory open. Personally though, I prefer keeping my BB for something else...but I can totally see a non-casher do it if that person really want more inventory space...

I'M not saying that the cost is really low, or that we get massive amount of BB now; I just want to say that we are in a kind of gray zone, between the 2 extremes in my opinions...
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

cloud adventure today. 8free rolls. 1890 bb. umm, yes. hard now to open inv :P
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
            exactly, not to mention all the bound balens coming from dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
              Cloud adventure today, 6x1 spin, 1 player having luck doesn't mean everyone get lucky And bound balens have other use now, if new player use them on opening inv slot they'll fall even more behind.

Comment

people who use the bound balens to open up inventory slots are the ones with low IQ.. there are far more important things to get first (transposers, wings, double skills, sylph skills etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by R23257104 View Post
                  people who use the bound balens to open up inventory slots are the ones with low IQ.. there are far more important things to get first (transposers, wings, double skills, sylph skills etc.)
                  But I already got all of those
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by R23257104 View Post
                    Not really, but if you are wise..
                    The first row of inventory space can be yours for only 95 balens and the next row for 195 balens.
                    So in average the first 2 rows of inventory (14 slots) are pretty affordable for ~20.7 balens/slot.
                    And.. if you store valuable items in there, then the value of each slot is further increased.

I mean what is 20.7balens for each slot compared to the lowest expense of bound balens for an in-game item, eh?
                    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

they should lower the price to open inventory slots like it was supposed to be.. I have all my slots open when we had vouchers, but this picture is from my server 1 mule. the price is too much considering that they are more important things to buy with balens first and how much new stuff was added to this game :s
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	inv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1707175
                      about sc, whips etc. older players had not so great event at the start too. people were joking that they would need 10 years to get the last stable mount. just because we don't have great events to obtain them now, doesn't mean we will never have them again. the only problem is that newer server have to compete with much older servers I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
                        the only problem is that newer server have to compete with much older servers I guess.
                        Thats the point, making players from new servers spend greenies to compete.

As for the events, from what i know every new server has been skipped of some events till a month or 2 after release.
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

What's right with it?

Comment

Name one mmo where new players are supposed to be able to immediately catch up to old players who have been around 2+ years.

Comment

New players have it easier to max out now compared to how it was.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X