X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years ago you didnt need 3 pages, just saying ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
      Name one mmo where new players are supposed to be able to immediately catch up to old players who have been around 2+ years.
      Well since in bg i need to play with 200k,250k br players, i need to catch up right? and that's not right, why players who play since 2-3-4 months ago should be equal with players who play since 6-8 months ago, that i understand, new players should be weaker than olders, but in this game new players they have to do bg with olders, cw with olders, arena with olders, so why should i play and invest in this game just to have my *** kicked? If olders play with olders and newers with new players that should be ok, but since i need to play and kill players with 6-12 months older than me in this game, players with 200-250-300k br, i should get all the advantages that they get.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
        New players have it easier to max out now compared to how it was.
        Not true. It was a long time ago, but I remember we found a LOT of those vouchers. It came from tree, guild wheel, who knows where else. I had like, 20.000 vouchers (and I was spending it on wb etc). They exchanged 20:1, so my 20.000 vouchers became 1000 bound balens. And the price was EXACTLY THE SAME. 1 row cost 950 vouchers. Now its costs 950 bound balens.

And to make it worse, there are a lot more items now than before. A beginner players inventory fills up in no time. And no, they do not sport dimensions right away to get 100+ bound balens daily. And even if they would, they will quit LONG BEFORE they can open up enough inventory.

The cost of opening inventory is RIDICOLOUS.

And yes, whips (or lack of them), thats another fail. Whoever started playing in the past half year is a real fool, just a punchbag for others.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

u guys whining all the time... do u actualy have any idea how though was to make legendary equipement ??? ppl needed more than 6 months to make 80 lvl legend... and u litle pervs just need to exchange, u have full suport from stronger players to lead u in MPD... i wish they make it like before just so u can see how hard it was.
          im Playing this game 2 years , and still didnt hit 400K BR , now i see newbies hiting sky rocketly on BR.. every new noob have best sylphs already evolved... i broked my mouse colecting essences just to get green sylph. so just shut up and play.
          Alchemist

S-287
          1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
            Not true. It was a long time ago, but I remember we found a LOT of those vouchers. It came from tree, guild wheel, who knows where else. I had like, 20.000 vouchers (and I was spending it on wb etc). They exchanged 20:1, so my 20.000 vouchers became 1000 bound balens. And the price was EXACTLY THE SAME. 1 row cost 950 vouchers. Now its costs 950 bound balens.

And to make it worse, there are a lot more items now than before. A beginner players inventory fills up in no time. And no, they do not sport dimensions right away to get 100+ bound balens daily. And even if they would, they will quit LONG BEFORE they can open up enough inventory.

The cost of opening inventory is RIDICOLOUS.

And yes, whips (or lack of them), thats another fail. Whoever started playing in the past half year is a real fool, just a punchbag for others.
            So true, I got 660 bb when they first converted vouchers to bb (Used it to buy clothing, we didnt get any for free) and i had one page inv then, i still have the one page inv now, i keep my stuff in mail :P
            . And everyone needs whips now, hell i need more gems but they are a lot generous in the game now than they were before .

Comment

i agree with you when it comes to prices of inventory its very expensive, but if you want to compare old to new sure lets go ahead.

lets start with mp:
              first we had 3 runs to get 6 loids/stones maybe bit more if lucky and we had to spend an hour doing these dungeons cz back then they were tought. now we have 1 run and due to massive amount of content you can clear them easily and get 12+ stones/loids.

we didnt have di, bi, ab os we had less gold income, which was compensated by a 3rd wb.
              clothing/ wings was cash only. now you can get them from free and not only that they give so much clothing at events now and synth events. synthing was super expensive as well cz you couldnt get easy lucky charms and fashion cores which are childplay now.

we get insane mahra and seps now to get super strong sylphs, back in the day the introduction of sylphs (along with blessing wheel) allowed non heave cashers to beat lych nm.

our gem income has pretty dried up now, however when we make a lv 7 gem we get a lv 7 back. we didnt have that back then, and in my opinion i prefer the lv X gem back. there are not enough gems obtained back then which could match with getting a free gem back. a lv 7 gem is soo much better than 1k lv 1-3 gem packs which caused massive chat spam as well. not only that but the return of lv X gem allowed us to save lots of gold because we needed less converting
              along with that we also get nice resis crystal event which give great rewards as well.

additional to whip event we also get hoof event which is an extra event which is awesome.

im sure i probably missed nother new event which is awesome but hey this is a start

Comment

Okay shut your bloody mouth. I started playing this game 2 years ago,it was ****** hard to upgrade your character's br and there was no big strong players to help you with everything. I played my first acc for 1 year and got 120k br(I was 2nd on server),I quited game because it was hard without good players and had no1 to play with. I starded 5 months ago.From that time I builted my character on 120k br,same br I had for 1 year playing on pervious acc. Yeah so once again you are not smartest and shut your mouth

Comment

What's wrong with the game?

Lack of difficult checkpoints. Class advancement takes a week to do, and maybe it's just me, but you'd think that if you need to do pretty much everything else that there would be a minimum honor rank requirement. Let the big spender get that ridiculously high BR they want, I really couldn't care. But don't expect me to be thrilled at losing 400 honor to some cashcow who's been playing less than three months because all they did was spend money. Make some rewards not available to purchase, make everyone work for it to "be among the best."
                  IGN: TreeTopper
                  Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                  Guild: ESKReborn
                  Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                  Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post

Lack of difficult checkpoints. Class advancement takes a week to do, and maybe it's just me, but you'd think that if you need to do pretty much everything else that there would be a minimum honor rank requirement. Let the big spender get that ridiculously high BR they want, I really couldn't care. But don't expect me to be thrilled at losing 400 honor to some cashcow who's been playing less than three months because all they did was spend money. Make some rewards not available to purchase, make everyone work for it to "be among the best."
                    A week? Pretty sure I did it in a day with previously maxed dragon soul lol, both the tanks and BG quest you can do in a day iirc, unless unlucky. The only thing "difficult" atm I guess is holy forge, for those without a plethora of master cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      A week? Pretty sure I did it in a day with previously maxed dragon soul lol, both the tanks and BG quest you can do in a day iirc, unless unlucky. The only thing "difficult" atm I guess is holy forge, for those without a plethora of master cards.
                      I agree, but I was one of those unlucky working schlubs who couldn't make tanks at the time due to more profitable activities at the time outside of weekends.
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post

There are difficult checkpoints (Sky Trail and necro), but they seem designed to frustrate you into cashing rather than to be fun. The bosses are 100% recycled and there aren't really any "new" buffs or debuffs to contend with; it's just taking out ever beefier opponents that have a short fuze and will buff to where they can 1 shot you if you don't kill them fast enough. Single target dps, dimensional resistances, res crystals, and luck seem to be the biggest factors that help in PvE.

It used to be the things you had to work for and could not cash were the highest level armor set available and cata tokens (cashers could get them twice as fast, but could not get them any faster than that; they weren't for sale). Now it seems that everything is for sale and you can literally just buy everything and be a top player in a few months, but it takes a lot of $ to do so. Honor still takes time to earn and those medallions confer a decent advantage (I've been in bg with expired medallion before, so I've seen how big a difference it is). Buying that crazy high BR makes it easier to get honor ranks (more kills faster), but that's about it.

What I consider most wrong with the game (taking into account that it is pay to win and is designed to encourage spending) is 3 things.
                        1) The PvE portion dominantly rewards single target dps, making it blatantly favor archers over the other classes. I'd like to see some PvE events where mages and knights have the advantage.

2) We are rewarded in PvP for fast, easy kills. The problem with fast, easy kills is there is no challenge. It's not a contest and there is no skill involved. It's just cashers and older players reaping the rewards of their $, time, or both. It would be much more fun if we were rewarded for good fights rather than easy kills. They could base the honor gain and points earned in bg off of the BRs of the opponents you beat. It's true that BR is a rough measure and someone with really high resistance can beat someone substantially higher BR than them, but BR is the rough gage used for CW and for other rewards, so why not? It seems to me, that would make bg more enjoyable for people of all BRs.

3) Arena matching is a bad joke. I know, fighting only people near the same BR would make arena take forever. However, I've been on both sides of bad matching. It's nice when you're on the winning side because you do get arena done fast, but it seriously sucks if you're on the losing side, getting thrown into fight after fight where your team has no chance at all of victory. My suggestions would be to either make losing rewards better when you get stuck fighting teams you have no chance against (the stronger your opponents, the better your rewards are for losing so that the bad matching troll hurts you less) or to reduce attempts (perhaps down to 5, since matches would take much longer; naturally, rewards would have to increase to compensate for fewer attempts) but have matching actually pit you against people in the same BR bracket as you.

Comment

Question: What's wrong with the game?
                          Answer: To put it simple - Players are not heard and taken into good consideration.. end of story
                          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Really, what does it matter. People who have beening playing awhile know what to expect, and the new players can figure it out. After awhile and you play on a regular or somewhat regular basis, you find your own tolerance to what you want to do. Example, I refuse (i have in the past, looking backwards I feel stupied) to pay for event boxes. We get them for free. If you have the luck to get the mount for free, good on you. I don't and also refuse to pay X$ for a mount you can potentally get for free. Just my 2 cents. So either be really lucky, spend a lot of cash, spend 8 plus more hours or all three and could be in the top. Really just have fun, there is way to much to do now in this game then you will have time for.

Comment

Working...
                            X