Plundering us by other players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plundering us by other players

Hi ... we are glad that we have a game like this can give us a leissure and take out our stress.. But I would like to suggest to you R2 GAMES ,
    ...... please take it out the PLINDERINGS EVENT..
    ....its not good to us players ..... Wanna know why ? Some of the players here are doing their best or efforts to get a golds and kyanites by the events that you showcase....
    BUT players who are so much greedy in their own avatar ... they are not stopping us to plundering .. how can we make our character to be high if the other higher greedy player BR are so much plundering to us ...

You are not given us a good work here to become good players .. you only teaching us how to be THIEF and ROBBER because of you plundering events... Like those BALENORS PLAYERS , they are not stopping us to be plundered ... everyday they plundered they plundering our castle.... they have no pity us... we also like our character to be HIGH BR LEVEL .. but how can we do that , if some players already plundered our golds in millions... do you think we can do make our efforts good.. no more.. because we already plundering by other players ...
    And do you know ... that those players who plundering us is became our number one enemies...

[/SIZE].... why some other video games are not like this way in teaching us to be plunder.... they only teaching us how to be tradings and make a good friendly players ...
    .....so please ...R2 GAMES.... TAKE IT OUT THE PLUNDERING EVENT THAT YOU SHOWCASE IN WARTUNE....

Hope you understand what we are suggesting to you ... Thank you [/SIZE]
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-28-2015, 03:44 PM. Reason: resizing...

1st. You dont lose kyanite when you get plundered
    2nd. If you are afraid of losing too much gold, dont keep it on your character, there is NOTHING that requires you to stack gold (maybe set enchantment to some extend but that depends on your gold gain)
    3rd. If you dont want ever to be plundered change map.
    4th. This game or any game aint for teaching you to "trade" or "plunder" or to be friendly, and this makes your whole post invalid
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

R2 logic....weak player gets plunder by high BR player
      weak player starts crying cuz bad high BR player plundered him
      then the weak player either cash his way up into wartune society....quits....or finds ways to run from big bad high BR player
      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
      Class:Mage
      Level:80
      Server:Scarstone-S274
      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
      Guild:Genesis
      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        1st. You dont lose kyanite when you get plundered
        2nd. If you are afraid of losing too much gold, dont keep it on your character, there is NOTHING that requires you to stack gold (maybe set enchantment to some extend but that depends on your gold gain)
        3rd. If you dont want ever to be plundered change map.
        4th. This game or any game aint for teaching you to "trade" or "plunder" or to be friendly, and this makes your whole post invalid
        QFT.

If you don't want to be plundered, then make yourself less desirable as a target. Make sure you have less than 1000 gold (by donating excess to your guild if nothing else) when you LOG OFF, and make sure you always LOG OFF. Until the next time you log back on, any plunderers only get to plunder what you had when you logged off....so if you have exactly 1000 gold, they only plunder you for 100.

If I have the choice between tagging someone I know never has gold vs tagging a target I know is going to give me the max I can plunder (which is 10000 x your level, so for a level 72 like myself it's 720k), I'm going to skip the worthless target even if they're a higher level than the gold rich one. The difference in Kyanite I would gain from hitting the higher level is negligible vs what I can do with the gold plundered.

Comment

Working...
        X