Again we complain about the pvp system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again we complain about the pvp system

Maybe it is time that you r2/goldfarmers learning someting from blizzard. In the game world of warcraft the pvp system is a tons better then yours.
    But I guess al you can do is spamming in WoW chat about ppl should boy gold and then they use some addon to block your spam.
    At what point is it ok that a player with 300k br fight against a team with 600k br +. Start to make this game playable or there wil be no players left.
    Your pvp system is the most **** I have ever seen in a online game. So I realy wonder what the reason to be a mob, if you can't talk or have an conversation with thoes who run this game.

Originally posted by Kravet View Post
    Maybe it is time that you r2/goldfarmers learning someting from blizzard. In the game world of warcraft the pvp system is a tons better then yours.
    But I guess al you can do is spamming in WoW chat about ppl should boy gold and then they use some addon to block your spam.
    At what point is it ok that a player with 300k br fight against a team with 600k br +. Start to make this game playable or there wil be no players left.
    Your pvp system is the most **** I have ever seen in a online game. So I realy wonder what the reason to be a mob, if you can't talk or have an conversation with thoes who run this game.
    What if theres no one around with your br and i bet you would cry from long fights as well
    Last edited by igors0698; 01-26-2015, 07:23 AM.
    IGN: igors0698
    Class: mage
    Level: 59
    BR: 118k+
    Server: R2games 391

Comment

If you see people you can not kill leave bg then enter in next 5 mins and you might get easier kills
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Or just join BG after 5 min...i dont howit works exactly but my expeience do tell me
        that you get somehow sent to a team with stronger players ...so you dont get attacked
        (too much)
        Name : Jainash
        Server: Goramire S560
        Guild : Spartacus
        Class : Archer
        Level : 37
        BR : 26K

*** If you can't cash you better camp! ***

Comment

Originally posted by Jainash_Archer View Post
          Or just join BG after 5 min...i dont howit works exactly but my expeience do tell me
          that you get somehow sent to a team with stronger players ...so you dont get attacked
          (too much)
          Your experience at level 37 ?
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            Your experience at level 37 ?
            haha yess...sorry i know it doesnt mean much..but i just told what i experienced till now and
            hoped that it might have a chance of working for him too... btw ty for commenting on my thread

i know it sounds not wise (mr anti - stupidity) but it is how i think its fun more me
            Name : Jainash
            Server: Goramire S560
            Guild : Spartacus
            Class : Archer
            Level : 37
            BR : 26K

*** If you can't cash you better camp! ***

Comment

Originally posted by Kravet View Post
              At what point are you going to realize that the purpose of free to play games are to let people with disposable income to beat up those who don't while the game profits from it?

Comment

lol (virtual) reality is harsh
                Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                _______________^

Comment

Working...
                X