about block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about block

guys its my block to high? do i waste gem spot, when i can use 1 another gem in place of a block one? also its my mdef to low?Click image for larger version

Name:	now.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	512.3 KB
ID:	1765222

mm... i got 22k and my block against players is .... mehh...

Comment

ive found out that at a certain point, the marginal benefits you get for block goes down. You might have to do some testings to see at which point in block you want to settle.

These testing sessions can be very tedious though. It took me about 3-4 hours of afk'ing the last boss of llnm to figure out how much block i wanted.

You may also want to compare the marginal benefit of that extra block gem versus the marginal benefit of say a pdef gem

But like i said, tedious testing is required because no one seems to really know (or want to tell...)

Comment

I plan on just picking a nice round number, like say 20k. And then just leaving it alone. Testing be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          I plan on just picking a nice round number, like say 20k. And then just leaving it alone. Testing be damned.
          Kinda same there, just going with 4x block gem, 4x crit, 4x pdef and 4x mdef and block and crit astral, too lazy to test everything :P

Comment

Working...
          X