Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount Training Whips, Gems, Soul Crystal, and Divinity Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Training Whips, Gems, Soul Crystal, and Divinity Shards

To all R2 Staff that control the Game Events and Hot Items in the Shop.

I am asking if you could put in ways to obtain more Gems, Mount Training Whips, and Divinity Shards.

1. For Gems possibly you could place 1 or 2 lvl 1-3 gem packs on some Mount Hoof events along with/or Mount Training events.

2. For MTWs maybe you could attach 1-5 of them on a Gem event maybe bring lvl 3-5 back for gems and just stick some MTWs on there.

3. For Soul Crystals could you please put a decent Exchange up there maybe for MTWS, Runestones, maybe even do something along the lines of 1,000 SC for 10 Divinity Shards or 20-50 Soul Seals.

4. In regard to Divinity Shards you could maybe do something like the Crystal and Will Crystal Shards, do packs of Divinity Shards for maybe 300 Balens and players can obtain 30-100 Divinity Shards.

These are just a few of the things I thought maybe you could do for some of the players that maybe do not have Thousands of Dollars to use on a game. Most of these items have been around for 8 months to 2 years.

Sincerely,
    GrymReaper
    Last edited by GrymReaper; 01-26-2015, 01:09 PM.
    Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

What about shadow crystal exchange for all the following resources that you have listed?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....m-you!/page112
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Or maybe those blood shard things you get from BI. I don't have to buy buffs so they're completely useless to me.

I do agree with OP about gems though, with the new (faster) event cycle I haven't had time to build up gems enough to even come close to a level 10.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
      X