so i think im done with wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i think im done with wartune

not gonna whine, and cry about how the game is cheating me etc.

but at 320k br, i have decided its time to quit
    game has too much for me to do, i spent around $400 total and i dont regret it at all
    i got too addicted to LoL to make this game worthwhile to me, my server is dead, server is full of rude and arrogant people
    i am proud of what i have achieved in the game, and it was fun while it lasted
    to all you older players, idk how you do it
    but lately i've been logging in for 30mins a day before it got boring, today only 10mins
    also the game has become to luck/cash oriented for my liking

ofc im still gonna show my presence on the forums, because Darkstorm might miss me too much
    anyway, this thursday will be my last class wars and im probably done (i might change my mind, but i highly doubt it)

i will be posting a final toon overview in next post probably

i play league on North American server, Crusadering if any of you happen to play
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Good luck for the future
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	final archer 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	402.7 KB
ID:	1707195Click image for larger version

Name:	final astral 1.png
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	1707196Click image for larger version

Name:	final sylph 1.png
Size:	573.4 KB
ID:	1707197

lol i was so lazy i didnt even finish my 80 gear
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Wait, for me... T.T
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]124675[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]124676[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]124677[/ATTACH]

lol i was so lazy i didnt even finish my 80 gear
          You Slacker
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Am 500k and am problie done to, i dont support illegal companys like R2Games has become.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

game has too much for me to do
              yeah, game demands not only time but money and we're talking alot of money...its now a competition who spends more and what you get in return?

anyway, this thursday will be my last class wars and im probably done (i might change my mind, but i highly doubt it)
              but what's with the class wars to do with you quiting? why dont you just quit? why would wait for class wars?
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Sorry to see you go dude, but eventually this will happen to most of us due to reasons you mentioned.. I`m on the same road, to quit or to wait a little more (not sure whats the waiting tho) but hell yeah, this game requires a lot of time and the events are cash only. There was a time when you could spend few bucks on events and be on top, now everything needs $$$, everyday new Big Spender events, new lame items on sale and many many others.. so i totally understand your choice As long as you`re on the forums the president wont be forgotten.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

sorry to hear, love your sylph name btw:P

i guess its kinda person dependent. i have a cool guild and nice people (along with some brats) on server.

Comment

Sorry to see ya go man. I'll be stickin' with it for a bit, but as Sunshine said, eventually most will leave as well. Personally, at the moment I can't justify giving up on the investment I put into my character, so I just keep chugging away. My server is still pretty active and have a lot of friends, so there's a big reason why I stay.

P.S. If you intend to stay in the forums, don't turn into another Condor!
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Big spender after big spender after big spender is what I really see now. The prices in this game is causing most players to leave since 269 balens for 10 mahra can be obtained in 1 day completing a dimension and most of the events are not even worth it (Daru Alchemy). Hope you find happiness in LoL
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                        Sorry to see ya go man. I'll be stickin' with it for a bit, but as Sunshine said, eventually most will leave as well. Personally, at the moment I can't justify giving up on the investment I put into my character, so I just keep chugging away. My server is still pretty active and have a lot of friends, so there's a big reason why I stay.

P.S. If you intend to stay in the forums, don't turn into another Condor!
                        That's ok, just not antiasdhashdhnoncasher700kbr
                        East coast archer.

Comment

hmmm, maybe i should follow too. not because the game but some technical issues irl renders me unable to play lately.
                          i still love the game tho.
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Adios Hobob, you will forever remain in our history books el presidente!

Comment

don't let the door hit you on your way out.....you could have left like most do which is leaving quietly but nooo, not the attention wh ore you are...you had to make a thread for it...LOL...

Cya.....

Comment

Working...
                              X