No announcement yet.

so i think im done with wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way too late, but anyone who makes a post about quitting never does quit.

Comment

good luck brutal
      IGN: igors0698
      Class: mage
      Level: 59
      BR: 118k+
      Server: R2games 391

Comment

ya...this game takes up way too much time. I only do the bare minimum to build up my toon.

Anyways, cya Hobo
        Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
        _______________^

Comment

Wartunes so cool Free camel free clothes knowone holding a gun to your head to spend loads money on way to expensive stuff use your head and get must stuff for free if u not like cashing.
          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post

but what's with the class wars to do with you quiting? why dont you just quit? why would wait for class wars?

i enjoy class wars, so i would rather go out on something i actually enjoy participating in
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

We'll miss ya. The game and server is what it is. When the fun's gone, yep it's gone. I've found that what makes any game fun comes down finding goals and friends you enjoy and focusing on those things.
              Last edited by Cymidei; 01-28-2015, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                not gonna whine, and cry about how the game is cheating me etc.

but at 320k br, i have decided its time to quit
                game has too much for me to do, i spent around $400 total and i dont regret it at all
                i got too addicted to LoL to make this game worthwhile to me, my server is dead, server is full of rude and arrogant people
                i am proud of what i have achieved in the game, and it was fun while it lasted
                to all you older players, idk how you do it
                but lately i've been logging in for 30mins a day before it got boring, today only 10mins
                also the game has become to luck/cash oriented for my liking

ofc im still gonna show my presence on the forums, because Darkstorm might miss me too much
                anyway, this thursday will be my last class wars and im probably done (i might change my mind, but i highly doubt it)

i will be posting a final toon overview in next post probably

i play league on North American server, Crusadering if any of you happen to play
                Dat rek'sai spam. 5x reporterinoo for digging holes everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Noobz0r View Post
                  Dat rek'sai spam. 5x reporterinoo for digging holes everywhere

lol i love rek, but lag has hindered me a lot lately
                  you can see the difference between the games where i lag and dont lag
                  they are nerfing her again though, oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    lol i love rek, but lag has hindered me a lot lately
                    you can see the difference between the games where i lag and dont lag
                    they are nerfing her again though, oh well
                    haha i think she deserves the nerf xD i played LoL for like 2years then stopped 5-6months approx due to wartune addiction. When i played LoL again my first encounter with rek'sai was brutal. that been said you'll enjoy LoL a lot, i never really stopped LoL because i'm still watching league championships. I just hope you have lot of self control cuz that game bring the worst out of peoples xD. When people i play with on wartune ask why i'm always chill and ignore any kind of drama i always tell them after 2years of grinding ranked in LoL i have lot of self control.

Comment

Originally posted by Noobz0r View Post
                      haha i think she deserves the nerf xD i played LoL for like 2years then stopped 5-6months approx due to wartune addiction. When i played LoL again my first encounter with rek'sai was brutal. that been said you'll enjoy LoL a lot, i never really stopped LoL because i'm still watching league championships. I just hope you have lot of self control cuz that game bring the worst out of peoples xD. When people i play with on wartune ask why i'm always chill and ignore any kind of drama i always tell them after 2years of grinding ranked in LoL i have lot of self control.

well when i first came back, i chose rek because of free week, i was going into a pack of five, getting a few kills and coming out alive
                      this nerf is just brutal, and as a jungler i can say the one that really needs a nerf is sejuani (im actually gonna get sej, and try make my main)
                      and yeah LoL is addicting, 2 of my friends got me to play, and i cant stop
                      except with my internet connection, i can play half a game really, so it kinda sucks, its rare i get full games in

Comment

Pity, but glad it was fun for you while it lasted Hobo. Late happy Oz Day to you, hope you do well in CW.

As for time wasted with the game, I've already started skipping things as either too difficult on my server to find help, or the rewards aren't there, bugged (BI) or not (spire not dropping even a single fashion shard of late). Perhaps soon I too will fade away for the next generation of suck...er... players to rise to the top.

For the record, is that a lvl 50 jewel?
                        IGN: TreeTopper
                        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                        Guild: ESKReborn
                        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                          Pity, but glad it was fun for you while it lasted Hobo. Late happy Oz Day to you, hope you do well in CW.

As for time wasted with the game, I've already started skipping things as either too difficult on my server to find help, or the rewards aren't there, bugged (BI) or not (spire not dropping even a single fashion shard of late). Perhaps soon I too will fade away for the next generation of suck...er... players to rise to the top.

For the record, is that a lvl 50 jewel?

yeah 50 jewel lol
                          i can make it 80, but im so damn lazy lol

Comment

yay bye see ya hurray
                            Last edited by gypsybeast; 01-29-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

give me yours if u don

Comment

good luck for the future in what ever you do Brutal

DarkMeph
                                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X